-17-

America

Queen Amberly is rushing around me. Today I get married to Maxon and I get crowned as the new Princess. I'm super nervous. Last time I was suppose to get married it went terribly wrong.

"America don't be so nervous, Maxon is going to show up." Amberly joked.

"I'm not nervous." I said mostly to convince myself.

"It's going to be brilliant, tonight is going to special." She said and looked at our reflection in the mirror. Amberly is so beautiful, dark brown hair and her skin that is slightly tanned.

"Thank you for everything."

"Soon I'm going to be the second most important woman in Maxon's life. When you guys have your little princess I will rank lower and lower." She smiled sadly.

"Maxon adores you,"

"I know, but someone has to take my spot. Maxon loves you," Amberly said and stroke my hair.

Minutes later I was standing at the other end of the altar, seeing Maxon smiling at me. I can't believe that after this long journey I get to have him for myself. I feel like the happiest person, Clarkson approves of me, Amberly gets a daughter, my family is here, but something is missing. My dad. He can't be here to walk me down the aisle.

Today Clarkson is walking me down. Is the second time he is walking me down. The music starts and slowly we walked down. He steadily walked me down the aisle. Maxon is fighting his happy tears and so was I. The walk towards Maxon seems so long, when it's the matter of minutes. Clarkson handed my hand to Maxon and he held onto it.

"Hello my dear," he whispered to me.

"Don't even get me started." I smiled.

The priest told the guests to sit down so the ceremony to begin. I didn't listen to what he said, because I was running my vows through my head.

"America Singer you're my life, no matter what happens I promise to be here to wipe away tears of sadness, to elicit tears of joy, and to cry out to everyone who will listen how much I love you. I want to be your rock, best friend and husband. I will never get tired of watching you roll your eyes, seeing you so happy when you bite into a strawberry tart, now what's mine is yours and I will forever love you." Maxon said and pulled me back to reality.

"Maxon Calix Schreave I might not have been in love with you when we first met, but the long and difficult journey makes me love you more than life. You always want to protect me and I will forever be grateful. I love you without fear or hesitation. I promise to cherish and encourage you as your wife. Live with me, laugh with me and I will be your devoted wife forevermore." I said and I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. We exchanged the rings.

"You may kiss the bride"

Maxon swooped me immediately and pressed his lips against mine. The crowd clapped and we pulled away to look at our guests. Now it's time for the hard part. The crowning ceremony. I did the vows and they placed a crown on my head, making me the new princess. My mom had tears in her eyes and so did Amberly. Maxon and I walked down the aisle and greeted by family.

"Congratulations America" Queen Amberly said and hugged me.

"Thank you Mom." I said. For a second she froze, she pulled me out in an arm length. She wanted to see if she heard it correctly, and then she smiled.

"I finally have a daughter," Amberly smiled on the verge to cry.

We greeted the rest of the family. May was crying because it was so cute. I smiled at her excitement. Maxon had planned our honeymoon and I'm nervous. It's the big night.

"Are you ready dear?"

"Ready as ever, but still not your dear."