-31-

America

The report went pretty well. I didn't trip on the way down to the scene. Maxon pulled the puffy dress off and revealed the tighter dress underneath. It was good that he had to pull it off because I was drowning in my own thoughts.

I probably looked horrible anyways. Swollen eyes that were covered in tons of make up. I hope it was covered, but it didn't feel very good to have swollen eyes. It was hard keeping them open.

-

I cried over the worst guy in the world. How dare he call me a whore. I'm married! There is nothing wrong with having a child with my husband, and I have always loved Maxon ever since I met him. Aspen has his chance to be with me but he insisted on sending me to the selection. And then he is just the biggest jerk in the world.

During the selection he wouldn't take the hint that I didn't want to be with him anymore, and that caused me Maxon. He insisted that I should be with him and I cheated, I committed adultery, well kind of. Aspen keeps wasting my time.

He only called because he wants me once again and that he is jealous of me and Maxon. I heard that he and Lucy have been trying to get pregnant with no luck. I told why he called and Maxon  was not happy with him.

We are keeping this a secret from our family for now but if he becomes a threat or something, we will tell them. So far he has only called twice. Once the night before and now just after the report. He just had to tell me his opinion on my pregnancy. I don't know what I'm going to do if he shows up here at the palace, he lives too close, for me to feel safe and I don't know if i should tell Maxon about my concerns.

"He sounded drunk." I sighed.

"He might be, but that doesn't mean we have to hear him. We don't own him anything." Maxon said and took my hand.

Maxon and I decided to have our dinner in our room instead of with the rest of the family. They understood that we wanted to have it in our room. They thought that I wasn't feeling very well.

"Open your mouth." Maxon said and fed me a bite of food. I laughed and almost spilled it all over him.

"Your turn." I said and spooned him some mash potatoes.

"That is not good." I said and pointed at the food.

"You're disliking foods now?" Maxon laughed. 

-

"What do you want our baby to be named." Maxon asked when we were both laying in bed. I rolled over to look at him. I have actually thought about that, the name of our baby is pretty important. It's hard to find a name for a human being. Giving the baby a name he or she is going to have for the rest of her life 

"I don't really know yet. I have debated on a couple of names."

"Tell me, the names if it's a girl."

"I like the names Eadlyn, Madeleine, Adela, Edith, Charlene and Catherine." I said. 

"I Like the names Helena, Margaret, Mathilda, Alexandra and Amelia." He said and smiled. 

"What if this baby is a boy?" I asked and rubbed my belly. I hope he has given this more thought than me. If i have to be honest, I have only thought and prepared for this baby to be a girl. 

"Eli, Ahren, Christopher, William." Maxon said. I like those names actually. Especially Eli and Christopher. 

"I don't have any boy names, but I like the combinations of Eli and Christopher." I said. "For a girl I like Adela Edith Margaret Schreave."

"So for a boy Eli Christopher Schreave and Adela Edith Margaret for a girl."

"Yes, that would be perfect." I smiled

What do you think of the names I picked for the tiny Schreave baby? Do you have some good combination for a royal sounding name for a girl and a boy. Please comment if you have some combinations. 

Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?