-30-

Maxon

America is halfway through her pregnancy and is starting to show beneath her dresses. We still have to tell Illea about it and we are doing it tonight.

My mother is ecstatic and excited for her grandchild. She has been circling around America along with me. America get annoyed but she understands that we're worried.

My father is more caring than I expected and I'm happy with that. He is not so harsh on my wife and for that I'm grateful. I certainly didn't need someone with a  degrading energy around me and my child. It's not good for America or the fetus.

"Maxon? I'm not feeling well." America said and rolled over and looked at me. He face was heated up and she had swollen eyes.

"Are you feeling sick?" I asked and touched her forehead. It wasn't warm but her face is all red.

"I'm dizzy and I don't want to get up." She whined.

I laughed silently and shook my head. I think America has been crying all night, her eyes were swollen, but how did I not know. Why didn't I pay more attention to her? Why didn't I notice that she was not feeling so good.

"Have you been crying?"

"No... no I mean Yes..." America started to sob.

"What's wrong? You can talk to me." I stroke her hair.

"Aspen called." She whispered and shook her head.

I was confused. I thought that they stayed in touch and were actually friends. Didn't he marry Lucy after I told him to leave? I remember when I found about him and America I was furious. I kicked him out of the castle immediately.

"He called me some nasty things." She sobbed.

Aspen called her a whore because she got pregnant with her husband. I don't believe him. I don't ever think I will understand him. He had America and let her go, she was in love with me and wanted me, he fought for her then he falls for Lucy, now he calls America a whore. And that is because she is having a baby with the man, whom she is married to.

"It's okay, you don't have to talk to him ever." I said.

She cried and laid in my arms before it's was time for the report. America's eyes were so swollen and the maids had to cover it with a lot of makeup.

America's parents came to support her and America was relieved that they were here. May was cheering everyone up with her personality. Gerad was also running around with a soccer ball.

"Gerad will you stop playing ball inside?" Magda said and ran after her son.

Shalom was by America's side the whole time. Their relationship is wonderful and I'm kind of jealous. Her family and her father. I have always wanted a father like that and siblings to hang around and annoy.

-

It's finally time for the report and we all took our seats. Gavril updated us on somethings along with my father.  When it was our turn I took America's hand and helped her on stage.

America is wearing a big dress with a tighter dress to show her belly of. She can't me get much in her dress and is relying on me.

"Are you ready?"

"As I ever will."