-29-

America

Why is the doctor waiting so long to tell us. Maxon is Squishing my hand very tightly and we are both waiting impatiently.

"So here is the thing, you are still pregnant." The doctor said and we were confused all over again. How? I bled out on the plane, didn't I?

"How? I saw her bleed out."

"Yes, she was pregnant with Twins. One of the twins did bleed out, but there is still a little baby in there."

I was very joyous. I still have one of my babies alive inside of me. I lost my other baby. My baby won't have her twin sibling now.

"So, America is still pregnant?" Maxon was finally able to talk again. He had been silence for a while, and I almost thought he fell asleep.

"Yes, the baby's position and everything is in perfect condition. She is just not capable of carrying 2 babies."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your uterus is just not big enough."

"Oh..."

"Still you need to watch what you consume and drink a lot of water. The miscarriage is taking a tool on your body, because you just lost something from your body."

-

The check up was a success. I'm still going having a baby. My little blip. Never in my life did I imagine that I was pregnant with Twins. Maxon has become more protective and pushing fluids through me all day. I'm peeing every 4 minutes and that's annoying.

We decided to tell the parents that we are getting a new addition to the family. My parents have been invited over for dinner along with Kenna and her family. We're finally announcing this pregnancy. It's still too early to tell if it's a girl or boy, but I think the King will like a boy better, then he'd have a male heir. I would like a little girl, to spoil.

"Are you ready to tell them?"

"Yes, I'm so nervous." I sighed and put on a layer of lipstick on my lips. Maxon tighten his tie and walked with me to dinner.

The family was already seated and we made our entrance. They all looked at us and smiled.

"We have something to announce." Maxon said.

"We were at the doctors today and we found out that we are going to have a baby." I said with a huge grin on my face.

The king's face immediately lighten up and clapped. Queen Amberly was crying. I know that she loves children and would have lots if she was capable of carrying them. She will love having a little one running around here.

My parents tans straight over along with my siblings to hug me and Maxon. Moments later the whole family was congratulating us.

"We're having a baby." My mom and Amberly squealed at the same time.

"We're having a baby." We all screamed and laughed.

This moment is so precious and I want it to be this way forever. It's us having a baby, not a duty to produce an heir the king is not a douche or being pushy. My entire family here together.

The dinner went pretty well as well. Laughter and love filled the room while we ate. I got a lot of comments on my appetite. May told me that I already teammate a lot and now I'm just over eating making everyone laugh and made me very embarrassed.

"When are you announcing it to the rest of the country?" My mom asked and I almost choked on my dessert. I forgot that the country is going to know.

"When I'm a little further along." I said quietly.

"Absolutely." The king said.