-38-

America

"It's Pink." Celeste shouted and ran over to hug me. Her wish came true, our babies are gonna be best friends. We still have to announce the names of the babies.

We are going to Denmark next month for the christening of Celeste's daughter. Celeste has kept the little princess name a secret and I have tried to convince her that she could tell me, but her lips are sealed tight.

Since she hasn't told me her kids name, I haven't told her either. Maxon and I have decided to give our daughter the name Adela Helena Edith Margareta Celeste Schreave. It's a bit longer than we anticipated. We named the other baby Helena, but we wanted Adela to have a part of her in her name as well. When Queen Amberly heard that we named her, after her sister, she was very touched.

Adele was often forgotten and the King hates her. He says that she humiliates the whole family when she visits. That makes Queen Amberly sad, but she never trust passes her Husband. Thats one of the reasons why he married her.

"So the name is a hundred percent?" Maxon asked and rubbed my shoulders.

"Well, we have until the announcement, if we set our minds on something else." I said.

I still feel like the name for our daughter is too long even for a princess. Is not practical for her to have such a long name.

"Let's just see, we can have this week to think about it."

-

The festivities haven't died down, I'm totally worn out. Celeste and I are in the nursery feeding our kids. Her daughter cries often for a little new born child. My daughter never cries, not yet. It's still strange to say our kids. I would have never thought we would be mothers together. I would become pregnant, and she would live her life as a single woman, changing boyfriends all the time. Back then I didn't know she was from Denmark, and if fact married to royalty.

"When did Kriss get Pregnant?" I asked. I mean is a mystery, she said she couldn't get pregnant. I not saying she should have been with Maxon now, but why? Why say you can't get pregnant.

"I'm not really sure, but the whole marriage seems suspicious. They got married so fast and I didn't even process it all, and I still haven't." Celeste sighed and Rocked her little baby. I look at Celeste, what a wonderful mother she has become. Seeing her like this,makes me remember all the great times we have had together, she was truly horrible. She put glass in Elise shoes, poured punch on Kriss birthday dress. Now that I think about it, Kriss totally deserved it.

Kriss and her Husband, whom I can't remember the name of, did get married awfully fast. They got married in two month or less. They could've known each other during her marriage to Maxon, but if not, it was too quick. She had Maxon, but wanted someone else. The more I think about Kriss, the more I get upset.

During the selection, I remembered that I tried to be more like her. I compared myself to her, trying to be better. Now I realize that it was totally stupid, in so many ways. I never had to be like her. I was already better.

"Can't believe Kriss is carrying my babys little cousin." Celeste sighed. I wasn't sure if she spoke to me or just to herself. "They are actually related, DNA, RNA, does that matter? When you are royal it does." She said and this time she looked at me.

"I mean, it could not be her baby." I laughed.

"You might be on to something."

"No. I was just kidding."