-19-

America

I woke up next to my husband, Maxon is my husband!! He is still sleeping and I'm watching him sleep. He snores slightly and I smile at the sound of his breathing.

He started to toss around and he cried a bit. I reached over trying to wake him up from the nightmare that he was having.

"America.." He breathed out and reached for me.

"I'm here.... I love you." I kissed his lips and hugged him close to my body. I rocked him gently and he calmed down.

It's difficult to adjust to this time zone. Copenhagen is 9 hours ahead of Angeles. Maxon drifted away asleep. It makes me happy when he sleep. He has been so stressed lately, barely sleeping. He would come lay with me, but not getting any sleep.

I tuned on the tv and I watched for a while before turning it off. It was all danish and I couldn't understand a thing.

-

"Good morning."

"It's 17:00." I laughed. We've been sleeping the whole day. What a productive day we've had. Laying in bed doing nothing but to sleep. We have to enjoy this time, when we get back home life is going to be hectic.

"It is? Let's go get breakfast or dinner should I say?"

I got up and took a shower. Maxon came and joined me. He was very handsome with his wet hair and muscular body.

"You look good."

"So do you my dear."

"Still not your dear." I smirked and kissed him.

Maxon dried my hair and put some lotion on my body. It was weird letting him do it, I felt uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it.

When Maxon finished it was my turn. I dried him off and I shaved him. I was scared to shave him, I was afraid to cut him. If he trusted me I should too.

"Thank you darling." He said when I finished.

"And thank you."

We walked down to the hotel lobby. Maxon insisted on having guards coming with us. They are going to follow us from long distance.

Today we have the time to have fun, or what's left of today. Tomorrow we have to pay the royal palace a visit. The royal family is staying herein Denmark
at the moment.

"Should we go get something to eat? I heard that this country has amazing pastries." Maxon said and found my soft spot.

"That sounds amazing." I cheered. I can't wait to try all the pastries. Maxon and I are trying to find the cake shop La Glacé. It's cake, but Maxon said we could get something to take back to the hotel.

The cakes at the window looked amazing. Normally the shop is closed by now, but there is some sort of event going on and there are a lot of people.

"Darling, let me get a piece for us

"Darling, let me get a piece for us." He stood in line and I sat down at a table.

I'm impressed that no one is shouting out our names. They knew who we were because they were talking. I didn't understand much but they threw in our names once In a while.

"I've got cake." Maxon announced.

"That looks so good, but what is it

"That looks so good, but what is it."

"It's sports cake." He said.

Maxon and I fed each other and I smeared some cake on his nose. He smiled before smearing cake all over my face. When we were finished we had cake all over our faces along with a huge grin.

"The guard will pick up some pastries, now I'm going to enjoy with my wifey."

"And I'm going to enjoy my royal husbandness."

"Kriss called me that, call me something else."  Maxon insisted.

I thought of names and nick names, but I couldn't find a fitting one.

"Yeah Okay, let me think about a name."

A/N

I need help!!! What would be a cute nick name for Maxon? Comment !!