-37-

"Today is the day." Queen Amberly sang as she walked around the palace making sure everything was ready for the party tonight. A tons of things are on the agenda today. The royals from Europe and Asia are coming.

King Clarkson has been fussing around as well, the day has finally come, the gender reveal party. The event that he has been anticipated for. Everyone is working very hard to make the party perfect, the staff are avoiding the King today. He had already been yelling at 3 maids because they walked to slow. Luckily the King is occupied now, the royals have arrived. Now the ass kissing side of the king is out.

America and Maxon are both getting pampered. Their tiny little baby is 1 week old today. America and Maxon has just been enjoying the life, with their tiny bundle of joy. America is currently breastfeeding in the newly painted nursery. They decided to paint it right after the baby's birth.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Celeste," America smiled at Maxon.

"Me too, But remember that Kriss is going to be there as well." Maxon said and shrugged. He watched his wife's mood go from happy to doubtful. America was scared, Kriss has been all over the news and America is just suspicious of her character.

"I know, I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that she is princess of Denmark." America sighed and looked down at her baby.

"I think the baby looks a lot like you." America smiled and looked up at her husband.

"But the baby has your eyes, they're crystal blue."

"The eye color can change up to the age of six, I would love to have a little Maxon running around the house." America smiled at her husband, who smiled at her as well.

"You used to The the person I loved the most, but this little creature just took your spot." America smirked.

"You would use me as a human shield?" Maxon jokes and America nodded playfully.

Maxon and America chatted before heading down for brunch with the other royals. America hesitated when she gave her baby to the nanny. It was so hard for America to let go of her baby, and letting someone else taking care of it.

Every one was gathered in the dinning room. The illean royals sat at their usual table. The other royals sat at the table, were the selected girls sat during the selection. The danish royals, Italian Royals and The swendway royals. The danes and swends were placed far away from each other. Their relationship haven't been so good lately.

They used to be an union, Denmark was all set on being apart of their union, and finally they were accepted. Now they want to separate from them. The rest of the union aren't doing as well as Denmark economically. All Denmark's money is wasted on keeping the other parts of Swendway in tact, while the people in Swendway doesn't work.

The food served at brunch were all either Pink or Blue. For entrees the palace served were asparagus wrapped in Serrano, main course they served stake with a blue gravy. For dessert there were macaroons, in pink and blue. The guests was hesitant about the blue Grave but eventually ate it.

All of the guests were either dressed in pink or blue. The color of clothes represent their guess for the baby's gender. Celeste is almost sure that is going to be a boy, but hopes its a girl. She wants this baby to be besties with her little daughter.

"America!! It's almost time to pop the balloons."

The dining room cleared up so fast, and everyone went to the ballroom to watch America and Maxon pop the balloons. America took the needle and popped the giant ballon.

"It's pink!!"