Chapter 2

Alpha Adrian's POV

My eyelids flew open as I flew up from my bed into a sitting position gasping.

My breathing was heavy as I breathed loudly trying to regain my heart rate to a normal pace.

I heard a feminine groan behind me. I looked over to my queen as she rubbed her eyes looking up to me. She became alerted at my state sitting up as well.

"Honey? What's wrong?"

"Ella Dabon" was all that I could whisper through a strained breathe. The name echoed through my mind as images of the young girl flashed in my mind along with the words from the moon goddess. Her face burned into my memory.

My Luna growled immediately at the name of another female. Her eyes darkened.

I touched her shoulder to soothe her.
"No love. Somethings wrong. I had a dream, the Moon Goddess spoke to me," I assured her.

She became alerted and scooted over to me providing her full attention.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay with the pack? Oh my goddess is it the twins?" She began panicking.

"No no. Aubrey. Calm down. I have no idea. There was this girl, she was quite young around the twins age, and it was all white around. The moon goddess appeared and said 'Keep her within your home and your empire will triumph and prosper. That child is the key to prevent your empire from crashing down', then all I heard was what I'm guessing her name was being echoed. My wolf is alerted and restless, somethings wrong."

"I'm assuming our empire, she's talking about is the pack. But what could possible happen? Maybe the girls a threat and she's warning us?"

I groaned and rubbed my hand down my face.
"No I sensed peace and protection over her. I felt far from danger. The girl belongs here."

I felt my mate get annoyed beside me.
"Yeah sure Adrian, have a random dream about a girl and just welcome her into our home and empire that we built without knowing what kind of danger she is to our pack," she scoffed as she got up from the bed pacing.

"What time is it?" I asked getting up as well.

"4:30 in the damn morning. I swear it's not safe for anyone in this damn house if I'm awake this damn early in the morning."

"Go to bed babe, I'm calling a meeting with an elder," I said throwing clothes on.

"Hell no I'm not. Everyone will deal with my attitude. I'm going to be in this meeting okay? Tell Matt to get me some coffee on his way to your office," she muttered as she went to change.

I smiled in admiration at my queen. The moon goddess blessed me with her and her lovely attitude but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Matt? Matt? Matt get your ass up right now."

"Huh? What? I'm up! What's happening? Who's in danger?!" He responded alerted as I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"No one urgent meeting in my office now. Tell elder Giovanni I need to see him in my office now. And bring Aubrey some coffee while your at it, and something to eat. You know how she is."

"Okay Alpha see you there in 15."

I closed the mink link and grabbed my Luna's hand as we walked to the office, a floor down.

"Morning Alpha, Luna," Matt greeted tiredly handing Aubrey her coffee as we entered my office.

Shortly after we sat down, elder Giovanni walked into my office and sat down on the chair opposite to my desk. He cleared his throat.