Chapter 3

Alpha Adrian's POV

"Adrian! I found her!" Matt screamed burying into my office.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you didn't find Ella Dabon, I don't wanna hear it."

"Welp I guess I'll go pay Ella Lizbeth Dabon a visit myself then. I doubt she'd want a controlling alpha there anyways," he sighed dramatically and walked slowly to the door.

"Come here you fool."

He turned back grinning and shoved the laptop in my face.

Her photo and information appeared on the screen.

Her address, school, age, parents, sibling, family history, and everything else appeared.

"Good work Matt thank you. But it really took you two days to find her? Damn." I muttered at how hard it was to find this human.

"I actually found her yesterday but it took a while to obtain all this information."

I nodded and transferred the files to my laptop and printed them.

"Okay we'll call a meeting after dinner to find a way to get her into the pack. I'm guessing she'll have to know about our existence."

Matt nodded stiffly.
"If that's what you think is best."

"It's what the Moon Goddess think is best," I replied running my hand down my face.

"Be careful Adrian, Colten will grow suspicious of all these secret meetings."

"Well it's none of his business anyway, he should focus on doing what teens do before he becomes Alpha."

"It's his business if she's his mate." He muttered slickly.

"Thank you Matt, but you can leave now. I'm pretty sure you have pack training to attend to."

He nodded and walked out.

I huffed, please Moon Goddess let this girl not be crazy and expose us. I'm really hoping this really is going to be the best decision for the pack.

_____________________________

"Expose ourselves to a human? That's outrageously a goddamn stupid idea that'll bite us in our asses in the future!" Elder Dion said.

I growled and stared him down to back down. Reluctantly, he lowered into his seat and look slightly down at the ground with frustration written across his face.

"I know it sounds ridiculous and against everything we are for, but trust Alpha Adrian on this. He knows what he's doing and this risk he's taking is for the packs future. Without her, our pack, our homes, our families, all will crumple beneath our feet and we can't do a thing to stop it. It's faith," Elder Giovanni said as the others mummed around themselves.

"How could one human girl cause or prevent all of this? Especially for our pack? What's the relationship?" Brianna asked speaking up. She was our female beta, also Matt's mate.

"My only guess is she's Colten's mate. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of to make sense of this entire thing," Aubrey said wrinkling her forehead.

I frowned at her face deep in thought, I didn't want her to stress of this.

"Okay I have this handled. I'll have a few warriors find her and follow her around her daily routine in disguise until we make our appearance. She has a family and is a minor so we need a good and valid reason to pull her out of her home.

My main priority is to keep her protected at the time being and find a way to bring her into the pack. I have it all under control, I don't want any of you to worry or any news about this to spread. We all keep this within this office and that's final.

I'll have a pack gathering and talk about the situation when the time comes," I said easing everyone's worried faces. They all looked revealed, well some of them.

"Okay and you can count Blake in. This is a good opportunity to start beta practice," Matt said as he grabbed his mates hand and headed for the door.

"Good night everyone," they both greeted off.

One by one they begin to leave, putting their trust and safety into my hands.

She's a harmless human girl, I doubt she can do much damage.

The Mood Goddess says otherwise.
My wolf speaks up at the back of my mind as I shoved him aside.

"Come on honey, let's get you to bed," I kissed her forehead and began leading her away from my office to our bedroom.