Chapter 20

Colton's POV

I finally gained control over my ignorant territorial wolf, after watching what happened.

You're a fucking dickhead Elliot.

"I learned from the best, haven't I? Go make sure mates okay," he snarled at me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her scared face.  She just looked in shock, eyes brimmed with tears. It made me feel like a complete dickhead.

"You are."

Shut up, you've done enough damage.

"Like you haven't," he scoffed as I pushed him to the back of my mind.

"Ella?" I whispered.

"Colton?" She looked back up at me less scared.  I nodded backing away.

"I'm so sorry Ella, I didn't want him to meet you. He just took control."

"It's um fine. I just need some space, excuse me."

She hopped down from the sink and pushed past me out the door.

Her coconut scent hitting my nose, dominating the other scents of alcohol, sweat, and who ever she was with.

The scent of an male on her pissed me off, I wanted to tear off his head. I suppressed my alpha instincts, and rushed out the bathroom down the stairs following her.

I couldn't sniff her out, but I caught the sight of a curly head walking out the front door. I pushed through the crowd following her, many people were talking to me as I past through but I didn't pay much mind to them.

This is probably over whelming for her, I'm surprised she was even sane enough to move into the pack within the same week of discovering werewolves. Exactly why I wanted to stay away from her.

Elliot growled at the thought of being away from her.
Lucky us though, she lived in the pack house so I got peeks at her throughout the day, and in school. She's very isolated though, except for hanging with Chloe and Blake. They both took a liking to her, I'm always hearing Ella this and Ella that. I act uninterested, but I secretly enjoy hearing about her.

"Peeks at her aren't enough, pussy. I want mate to be beside me at all times," Elliot growled.

You fucking possessive bastard, don't ruin her life. Really? At all times? I don't understand you fucking creepy possessive wolves. Damn you want her handcuffed to you in the bathroom too? Fucking shit.

Yes I'm an alpha male wolf myself, and am a dominate person when it comes to my women, but male wolves especially alphas are insanely attached to their mates and their werewolves are worst. The testosterone and estradiol levels are through the roof.

"You'll be the same once you accept mate, and yes I want her in the shower," he made one of his weird horny wolf noises as his thoughts and images of Ella's body with water droplets running down her sweet skin flashed through my head.

I groaned at the thoughts and enjoyed it until I finally made my way out of the crowd and the door. The wind hit me in the face bringing back the situation at hand, finding Ella. I blocked Elliot out once more and jogged down the stairs sniffing the air.

Walking into the forest I ran into earlier, her coconut scent became stronger. I reacted like a bitch earlier when I saw Kane and Ella dancing, nobody knows why my wolf took control out of no where and it's going to stay that way.

I spotted her sitting on a tree log staring at the lake. The sound of the leaves crunching beneath my feet caused her to turn around.

"I come in peace. I'm sorry my wolf came out like that," I said with my hands in the air.