Chapter 12

Ella's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and sunlight highlighting my curtains trying to beam through my windows.

As I took in the unfamiliar surrounds of my new room, the memories from yesterday and early this morning hit me.

Wow. I actually did it.
I'm still nervous about this whole transition and unsure but so far everything has been fine.

I got up stretching and walked over to the window to open the curtains. Peering out the window, I had a clear view of the many trees surrounding this house and the clear blue sky. Towards to the right I could see a few men outside training I think. They were working out and fighting, I couldn't see further due to the window not going further.

I noticed a wooden door that I hadn't picked up on when I first got here, I was pretty tired.

I hesitantly opened it. I stepped into a beautiful bathroom. It was a white and lavender theme going on, the mirror and shower were huge. I glanced at my reflection and cringed. I looked horrendous.

Deciding I most definitely needed a shower, I went through my luggage and found my towel and an outfit.

I undressed and got in the shower, setting the water to the right temperature I relaxed at the pressure against my skin.

The shower was already stocked with body washes with a coconut scent which I loved.

Finally after a twenty minute shower I got out, which was so hard to do. That shower pressure was amazing, I could honestly live in this room. If I stocked food in here, I'd never leave. The bed, amazingly comfortable. The view, relaxing. The shower, amazing. What more could I want?

I got dressed in a pair of Champion sweats, it was a Saturday I wanted to be comfortable.

I went over to the vanity and took my makeup bag out from my luggage and started unpacking it

I went over to the vanity and took my makeup bag out from my luggage and started unpacking it. I started doing my brows, and concealing my under eye bags. I'm pretty sure there'll be people around the house that live here, so I want to look a little decent.

Applying a bit mascara and lip balm, I started organizing my makeup into the empty makeup holders I found in the vanity's draws. Chloe and Aubrey really went all out, I'm glad cause I love it.

Once I was finished, I started getting hungry and decided on unpacking my clothes later.

I walked out the room and down the hall searching for the stairs. I'm trying to recall how I got up here.

"Oh hey!" I looked up startled at the voice.

"Hey," I said back to Blake. He looked like he just got out the shower from the wet hair. He had on grey joggers and a white Nike hoodie.

"Are you lost?"

I nodded sheepishly.
"Don't worry, it's right this way. You missed breakfast, but lunch's about to be finished."