Chapter 18

Ella's POV

Thursday

"I want you to start training me."

"What?" Blake looked up to me from his sandwich. He looked pretty funny with all the turkey coming out, not a pretty sight.

"I want you to start training me. I mean I know it sounds completely insane, but not like training training like a more reasonable one for me you know since I'm not an werewolf. I see your morning trainings with the pack, and I know you get up earlier for your own workouts sometimes even with Chloe. I'm sincerely asking, most of the stuff you do I can do up until you shift. Im a quick learner-"

"Okay please Ella shut up." I abruptly stopped talking as he began laughing.

"You're pretty stalkerish. I'm sorry Ella you're pretty hot and all for a human, but I have a mate. My sweet Chloe," he grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Ew as if, you ass. Good! Chloe could keep your pervy ass, as if I wanted you."

"Uh I don't know Ella, you sounded like you did by knowing my entire morning schedule."

"That's not even me spying. I haven't been able to sleep lately, so I usually get up early finishing up homework or what not and happen to notice things. But, anyways back to me training, I want to." I looked up to him hopefully.

"Sure. I don't mind, Chloe will like girl company in the morning. I'm tired of her sitting on my back when I do push ups."

"Ugh well when you drag me out of bed at four in the damn morning, be glad I don't lay down on you," Chloe glared at him as she walked in.

Grabbing an yogurt from the fridge, she plopped up on the island joining the conversation.

"Babe, Ella will be joining us on workouts before training."

"Yay! Try to keep up human," she snickered.

"Ah haha," I laughed dryly.

"Never thought someone would be able to roast me for being human."

"Ugh your human stench is hard to miss, I could smell you from the living room," Shelby scrunched up her face as she walking in with two of her bitches.

I learned one of their names, Amber she was the second biggest hoe of the pack right behind Shelby. They were besties, and both had an shot at Colton which often causes them to fall out at times.

All this information was provided by the one and only Chloe Knight of course.

The other girls with them were probably just fan teen girls of the pack that followed those two.

"I don't know for a human with weak abilities to sniff out scents, it was really hard to miss the scent of a female dog walking in. No need to waste all that perfume hun, we all know it's hard to cover slut stench," I muttered back plugging back my AirPods in my ears grabbing the bottle water I came in the kitchen for.

She bumped shoulders with me on my way out, as Chloe's and Blake's laughs echoed throughout the kitchen.

I have no idea where that came from, but it just blurted out of spite when I saw her? God, she didn't do anything to me besides that one stupid comment. I didn't really care about it. It usually takes more than one stupid comment to get me to react.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into my room throwing myself on the bed and began scrolling through my phone.

________________________________