Chapter 8

"Baby you ain't never fuck with a thug so wassup I'll make you fall in love with it, and she know wassap and she know I keep a gun in the glo-"

My headphones were ripped out of my ears losing the smooth yet creaky voice of Artist. My eyelids immediately opened as my mood dampened, I wanted to curse whoever took my headphones out so badly that their mother felt it.

"Hey hey relax! I was trying to tell you we got here for the last minute but your music was pretty loud," Blake said surrendered with his hands up which in one of them my head ones were tangled in along with the blindfold I had on.

Oh I didn't even realize he took it off.

I grabbed my headphones from him and pulling the cord out my phone, turning my phone on silence and pushing my headphones and phone into my bag.

I got out the car after Blake and was shocked at the scene in front of me.

My eyes widened as a gasp left my lips.
This house was HUGE, it's not even a house, a mansion. I don't even think whatever this beautifully architecture can be classified as a mansion. It's way more but I don't know what you called a house as monumental and beautiful as this one.

The outside was a pearl white with a dark blue painted on the top of the roofs. There was a grand staircase at the front coming from the sides and widening at the bottom. Columns separated the top balcony into three coming down to the front door. It was brown and made with glass designed in detailed. There were several balconies at front by the windows, some were covered by white blinds while others were pulled apart letting the sunlight shine into the room.

I have no idea where we even were, or if I'm even still in New York, please hopefully I am.

I stared in awe at how beautiful this house was and don't get me started on the lawn. It was mowed to perfection as flowers and other plants were scattered at the front at the sides of the bottom of the stairs. Along with a few trees in the back.

I didn't even think a place this beautiful could exist or someone could even have the amount of money to afford this. Damn, these people must be loaded! I don't even want to think of the price it'll hurt my brain.

(What Ella sees when they pull up)