Chapter 13

Ella's POV

I stared at my reflection in the mirror

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My thighs looked huge in these jeans and I looked fat. God, these past days were not good for my self esteem, and body confidence. These girls are incredibly fit and train everyday. I got up yesterday looking like a mess, and hungry for some waffles when I noticed through my window, girls running throughout the forest. The teens and most adults were training in the morning, I woke up at nine thirty. They've been training since six o'clock am. Yeah. As I said, definitely not fitting in here.

It's Monday morning, and my first day at school. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I mean usually everyone is at a new school, but not a new school filled with werewolves! I really am the odd one out now, no way in fitting in.

I threw on an army light jacket over my tan hoodie since it was windy outside. Grabbing my LongChamp tote filled with new books, pens, and well that's pretty much it. There really isn't much needed for high schoolers besides that. All my new materials were provided by Adrian.

I really need to get accustomed with calling him "Alpha" or "Alpha Adrian", it's a really big thing based on respect around here. It's extremely disrespectful to call the Alpha out by his name without having a close relationship with him.
Chloe started teaching me about the entire werewolf world and customs last night as she helped me get ready for school.

I walked downstairs for breakfast, it was already 7:30, everyone probably already started eating. Chloe informed me on the entires pack scheduling. Every day, it's a pack thing to have breakfast and dinner together, lunch isn't as mandatory due to everyone's different schedules but on Sunday's they do have lunch together. Breakfast starts at 6:30am to 9:00am, this is for a majority of pack adults and teens/kids getting up for school/work. Most teens or adults get up at 5 for training, and go to school after showering and eating breakfast.
Dinner starts from around 7:30-8pm, there isn't an exact timing due to everyone getting home from there whereabouts and cleaning up.

If your schedule doesn't fit in with the times or you miss breakfast/dinner with the pack, the kitchen is open 24/7 and everyone is welcomed to help themselves to whatever they want. Chloe told me how the kitchen was always packed with the best foods, and especially when it's restocked everyone fights to use all the good food.
It sounded like my brother and I, we'd always fight each other when someone finished the good juices or snacks.

This environment really sounded great as she talked about it, and if I was a werewolf I'd be living my best life here.

I walked into the kitchen, and was greeted with chaos of several teens, adults, and kids running around finding seats, and loud chattering with clanging of forks and plates. If I closed my eyes, I'd imagine myself at a New York diner at the early rush hours of the morning. The smell definitely took me back there.