1

"Wake up Y/N" mom said from down in the kitchen. And being me I never wanted to get up this early in the morning but if I didn't my mom would force me and drag me out of bed. So I got up and got dressed and fixed my hair and went down stairs.

I grabbed my breakfast from the table and said a quick "bye mom" and out the door I went. I rode my bike to school and because I didn't like the bus for some reason. When I got to school I went to my locker and then I heard the most beautiful voice say "hey hotshot" and at the moment I new who it was. Richie Tozier.

I quickly turned around and smiled slightly. "Hey" was all I could get out. "Want to walk with me to history"? He asked with a little smile on his face. All I said was "yeah, sure." So they we were, walking in silence to history.  We got there and of course me and Richie were assigned to sit next to each other.

Knowing Richie. He loved it! Throughout the class he would give me glares once in a while. Which was cute, also at least he was quite while doing it. A few hours pass, (cause I'm lazy) and it's lunch time.

I sit at my regular table with all the losers and in my regular seat next to Eddie and Richie. Also sometimes I would give Richie glares to and sometimes Beverly would notice. She would say things like "hey N/Y why are you staring at Richie"?

At that point I would give her like why did you do that Looks and etc. But then Richie would turn around and say "so Y/N you can't get enough of me"? And I would say "omg Richie can you pls stop for once." But in my head all I wanted to say was "yes."