28

Today I woke up at 9:00am. I thought nothing of it but then I remembered that I had to go with Trevor to get ice cream at 10:00am!!

I quickly got out of bed and bolted to my closet and quickly went through my clothes to find something to wear.

I picked a (favorite color) dress and brushed my messy hair and put the same color barrette in the side of my hair.

Then headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I did that, I ran down stairs and grabbed my breakfast and headed outside. I looked at my phone and it was 9:40!!

I ran to the sidewalk and started running down it and headed for the ice cream store.

Once I got there, I walked in and looked around for him. I found him sitting in a booth all alone. That's what I wanted. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

He looked up from his phone and he had a huge smile on his face and said "hi Y/N you made it, great!!

Why are you out of breath?" "Well, I was out the door at 8:40am and I ran down the sidewalk to the ice cream store. "Oh ok." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Then he said "so do you wanna get ice cream now?" "Yeah sure." We both stood up and walked to the cashier and waited in line.

It was pretty awkward for a few minuets since we both just stood there, next to each other, in line. We finally got up to the cashier.

She said "hi welcome what can I get ya?" She asked. She didn't look really happy to be here and plus she was chewing her gym really loudly. "Umm hi can I get chocolate ice cream please?." Trevor said with a fake smile.

Then I said "hi can I have (favorite ice cream) please?" She rolled her eyes and put our order in the screen. We stepped aside while other people ordered.