8

So I helped him up and said "let's get you to the pharmacy and I'll fix you up ok Rich?" "Ok" He said while rubbing his forehead. We got to the pharmacy and I told him to stay in the ally next to the pharmacy.

So I went in and went to the medical part. I picked some Neosporin and some bandages and headed to the counter and paid for my stuff. Then walked in the alleyway that Richie was in. I Kneeled down and started putting some new sporran on his cuts.

He hissed in pain as the Neosporin hit his skin. "Oh sorry Rich am I hurting you?" "No princess I can take it and thanks for cleaning me up!" "No problem Rich". I said very proudly. Now that I finished cleaning him up we walked to the store and walked in. We looked around at all the different types and sizes of glasses.

Of course I wanted to get similar ones that he had on before because he looks so adorable in his big square glasses. "Hey look Rich these look like your old ones!" I pointed to some very large square glasses and beamed up in excitement. " oh yeah how much are they?"

He asked very concerned. " Rich it's not about the money remember I'm paying don't worry." " yeah I know but I don't want you going spending your money on me!" He said a little louder than I expected. " i'm not spending all my money on you just this one time because you can barely see without glasses on."

So we tried on different types of glasses and found a pair that looked just like his old ones. Pay for them and walked out.