15

3 days later....

Thankfully it's fair day, besides Richie hasn't asked me to the fair. That's weird I mean we talk and stuff and hang out but he never brings up the fair or anything near that topic.

Does he know the fair is here? Is he to shy to ask me? I don't know. 😩  I should stop worrying and just focus on this "date" or something with Codey. He said that he would meet me at the entrance of the fair.

I hope Richie is not there cause if he sees me with Codey,  he is going to flip out. Also I don't want to make a sense. Isn't the fair supposed to be nice and clam and have a great time? Cause that's what I want to do.  I don't want two teen boys fighting in the middle of the fair and fighting over ME!!! That's just weird at a fair.

When I got there I was in a pretty (your favorite color) dress with black heels and I also curled my hair. I think I looked good.

I was waiting for about 10 minuets at the entrance and FINALLY Codey shows up. "Sorry Y/N but I...." I don't know what he was doing but I think he was staring at me in awe for about 1 minute. "Ummm Codey hello?" I started waving my hands in front of his face a few times until he finally snapped back in to reality.

Codey's POV:
I was walking towards the fair entrance and when I saw Y/N standing there i was in awe and I think I completely zoned out because I was looking at how pretty she was in her dress and heels in the way her hair was curled.

She looks so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her and I'm not going to let that Richie guy take MY girl away again. I needed her to be mine again.