14

Once I got to the café I locked my bike up and went inside. I went to the line and stood for about five minutes until it was my turn to order. "Hi welcome what can I get you?"

The man asked. Ummm can I get a (your favorite drink) please?" I asked with my sweet tone. "Sure think coming right up?"

He said and I stepped out of line and waited with the others that have already ordered. I was wanting for my drink and I looked around and saw CODEY!!!!

I kind of panicked inside but from the outside I looked completely normal. He saw ME!!!! And started walking over to ME!!!! I was breathing really hard.

He then came over and said "oh hey Y/N you go to the cafe?" I think that was the dumbest question ever cause everyone in Derry goes to this cafe.

"Oh yeah I do sometimes." "That's cool so since the fair is coming up I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I was paralyzed right then and there. "Ummm yeah sure." "Ok cool bye Y/N" "bye"

what the heck did I just do!!! Did he just ask me on a date? I hope not and what if Richie asks me to go with him.

I can't say no to the person I love!!! Uuuu this is stressing me out. "HEY HEY LADY YOUR DRINK IS READY!"

"Oh I'm so sorry thanks!" I walked out with my drink and sat down on one of the bench's outside the cafe. What am I gonna do?