16

Y/N's POV:

"Are you ready to go in Y/N?" Codey asked as he held his hand out for me to take. "Yeah sure." I was really enjoying this time with Codey but I just wish that Richie took the place of Codey right now.

We started off playing some games and I was of course really bad at all of them and Codey was to but we laughed after it.

Then I felt hungry so we went up to one of the stands and Codey asked "so Y/N what do you want?" "Ummm I want the (food) please Codey!" "Alright" He said with a wink.

He asked the man for the food and we waited and finally got it as we started eating while we were walking around.

Then after I was done eating, we went on a few rides together and then it started to get dark so we decided to leave in about one hour. That was all right with me.

Then I wanted to go on my favorite ride ever at the fair. The fairest wheel!!! So I took Codey's hand and started running towards the fairest wheel. When we were at the start of the line the box thing came down and the man working there told us to move along in it.

First Codey got in and then me. Also the fairest wheel was all lit up in pretty lights. It was so relaxing. When the box thing came to the top it stopped. There was dead silence in the air.

It was pretty awkward. Then Codey turned around and now was facing me. He looked into my shining eyes and smiled. "Hey Y/N you look very beautiful tonight and I had a fun time with you."

He said while rubbing his neck. "Uuuuuuu yeah me to." Then he kind of scooted closer and I think he thought that I didn't notice but I did so yeah!!! 😂