25

I woke up with Richie's arms around my waist. He then woke up and said "hi princess good morning." "Morning Rich." I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

Then suddenly Richie grabbed my waist again and pulled me back down and snuggled his nose into my arm. "WTF Rich I need to get up." I said very confused. "Nooooooo stay and cuddle more."

He groaned. I had butterflies again. "Rich I would like to but..." Richie interrupted what I was saying and said "then why don't you lay down and snuggle some more?" He said in the cutest voice ever.

It was the truth that I did want to cuddle with Richie forever but I new that the cuddling had to stop at some point. "Rich come on." I said while trying to get up but Richie's grip tightened even more.

I groaned in frustration. I new that speaking to him in a lovable voice will just make his grip even tighter.

So I had to be stern and so I said "RICHARD TOZIER WAKE THE HECK UP NOW." I never wanted to be that stern but I had to use that voice to get him to listen.

"WTF Y/N ok ok I'm up." He said while holding his hands up in defense. Richie then got up and went to his closet to pick out some clothes for today while I was just sitting on his bed doing nothing.

When he picked out some clothes he went to The middle of his room and started to take his pajama shirt off. I just stared in awe when I saw all his muscles. I started to get those butterflies in my stomach again.

He noticed that I was staring and said "what princess you have never seen a boy with his shirt off before?" "No,no sorry Rich I guess I didn't have anything else to look at."

" Well princess I see you can't get enough of me." He said with a smirk on his face. "WHAT!! Ewww Richie not like that."

"Sure princess I saw you looking at my muscles." He said while started to flex his arm muscles. I tried not to look but I couldn't help it, he was just so adorable and hot. How can you not resist looking at your crushes muscles.

Author: it's ok girls your not the only ones who look at your crushes muscles. In the summer I would go over to my crushes house and swim and I would try so hard not to look but I know how you feel.😂