23

After I woke up from my dream I decided to go back to sleep because I need sleep. But I couldn't sleep, I was tossing and turning. I groaned in frustration of not being able to sleep. 

Then I realized that I could not sleep like this.  So I got out of my blankets on the floor and went over to Richie's bed.

I lightly tapped his arm. He groaned a little and opened his eyes. "Y/N what are you doing."

He said while rubbing his eyes. "Sorry to wake you Rich but I can't sleep." "Why not princess?" " because I had a bad dream."

"Oh ok well if it's not to weird then do you wanna sleep with me."   "Yeah sure." So Richie scooted over and I got under the covers and now was facing him in his bed.

we were awkwardly stare at each other because it was so awkward. Then Richie said "it's ok princess you can come closer if you want." So I did of course. ;) and cuddled up to Richie's chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It was beautiful.

Then Richie put his left hand around my waist and the right hand was playing with my hair. Then I said "thanks Rich for taking care of me and keeping me safe." Then he said "no problem princess."

Then for just a minute I felt cold and my body started to shake but just for a few seconds. Also Richie noticed and griped his hand tighter on my waist.

I got butterflies in my stomach. Wow Richie is good at keeping him safe.

Richie's POV:

Wow Y/N Y/L is cuddling with me? I thought this would never come true. I tried to make the most of it because when you sleep it feels so fast. I never wanted to let her go.

I want her to stay in my arms forever. She just is so beautiful and I am so thankful that I get to cuddle with the girl I love.