30

Y/N's POV:

Trevor started leaning in. I just started leaning in and then our lips touched. It felt so amazing and so right. He started deepening the kiss.

I put my hands around his neck and he put one hand one my waist and one on my thigh. He pulled me closer and our body's were centimeters apart.  I could feel his hot breath against my face.

I started putting my hands through his curly black hair and massaging it. He seemed to like it as he started kissing my neck.

I tilted my head back so he had more room to kiss. If felt like we have done this before. But other wise it felt amazing.

Richie's POV:

The guy started leaning in. I got even angrier cause that's MY GIRL NOT HIS!!! He just can't take other peoples girls and start making out with them!! I then felt tears going down my cheek. I started running to the quarry were I loved to go.

Y/N's POV:

i moved my bead back to where it was and I think I saw Richie? Start running towards the quarry. I stopped kissing Trevor and said "sorry Trev but I have to go bye."

As I said while running after Richie. I finally got to the quarry and sure enough Richie Tozier was sitting at the edge of the big cliff.

I walked up to him and sat down next to him. I could hear he was crying. So I asked "Rich why are you crying?" I started rubbing his back. "Well... I saw you and that guy make out and I just lost it." He said while still crying.

I felt my heart has just shattered. "But why were you crying?" Then he turned to me and yelled "BECAUSE Y/N I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!!" "What really Rich?" I said while tucking a piece of hair behind my hair. 

"Yeah Y/N I do, I really do." Then I did it, and I think nobody would want to do what I just did.  I kissed RICHIE TOZIER on the lips, on a cliff, while the sun was setting. Also that's how me and Richie started dating and that was the best kiss ever!!!

THE END!!!

Jk! Starting a Sequel book!