11

Y/N's POV

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it Tozier?" Codey said getting up all in Richies face. But before Richie could respond I had to do something about this situation!

"OK STOP YOU TOO!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They both turned to me and just looked at me. I then said "please just stop I don't want drama between you too right now!" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Ok daring but I'm doing..." before Corey could finish Richie interrupted and said "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER DARLING!!" "OK that's enough I already told you to twice I'm not going to say it again, Agreed?"

I said with one hand on my hip. They both sighed and at the same time they said "yes Y/N."  "Ok good now..." before I finished my sentence my watch started beeping.

"Oh sorry guys that's my signal that I have to start heading home well bye you too."

I started to walk away but then Codey came to my side and said "wait Y/N can I walk you home?" I looked at Richie and he already was walking away then I looked back at him and said "sure why not." "Ok cool" he said. Most of the walk was silence.

But we had a few conversations here and there. When we reached my house I turned to him and said "hey Codey thanks for walking me home today." "Hey no problem beautiful." At that point i was blushing. "Hey Y/N are you blushing?"

I Immediately said "what no-no way   me blush?" Then he laughed and said "ok Y/N whatever you say." I laughed a little as I walked to my front door. "Ok Codey goodnight."

"Good night beautiful." I laughed and shook my head as I walked in the house.