13

I woke up really late cause I looked at my clock and it was 11:00 am! I picked up my phone and saw that someone texted me.

It was Richie. So I unlocked my phone and decided to text him.
R=Richie Y=you

R: hey Y/N so about yesterday umm... I really am sorry that i acted that way please forgive me.

Y: it's ok Rich and just to let you know me and Codey are not you know "a think" he just walked me home that's it.

R: really? That's it? I thought he would like call you princess or beautiful or something. I'm going crazy!!! 😂😂😂.

Y: well...

R: well what?

Y: he actually did call me beautiful. Please don't be mad Rich. Please.

R: don't worry Y/N I'm not gonna let Codey touch you again and when I'm gonna get my hands on that son of a...

Y:  RICHARD TOZIER!!!!! LANGUAGE!!!! Don't worry he didn't touch me all he did was call me beautiful.

I put down the phone and just laid there again and thinking. Does Richie like me cause he's protecting me?

I started to blush a little at the thought. No stop Y/N get your head out of the clouds. He will never like you. 

All this drama is  getting me hungry. Well we don't have much food here at the house. Maybe I could go to the little cafe in town. I thought for a while and just agreed with it.

I got out of my pajamas and put on a cute white shirt with some jean shorts and my vans with grey socks. I did my hair and makeup and brushed my teeth and I was out the door in no time.

I got my bike out of the garage and started down the road towards town.