3

When we got to the Barens, I didn't tell any of them what had happened a few hours ago cause I thought they wouldn't have believed me. Also when i looked through the tunnel, it was scary and dark. Also this is my first time going down to the Barens so I was scared to the moon and back. 

Bill and Richie were the first to enter the tunnel and I was relieved. So I took my first few steps in and while Richie was walking through the nasty water he slowly turned around and noticed that I looked scared as heck. "Hey princess, it's ok just take my hand".

He said with a sweet smile on his face while also holding his hand out. So I decided to just screw it and go for it. I took his hand and I felt like so much safer and less scared.

We were holding hands for about a good 2 minuets then Richie being Richie dropped my hand and had to ruin the moment. Picked up a long stick and with the stick he picked up a old garage bag and pointed it at Eddie." doesn't smell like Caca to me senior!"

Richie said in a very terrible Spanish accent.  "W-what are you serious"? Said a very confused Eddie. "I can smell that from here" he also added in. " it's probably just your breath walking back into your face" Richie said.

Then before Eddie and Richie started arguing again and since Bill was the farthest in the tunnel, he picked up a shoe and shined his flashlight on it.

Bill looked inside the shoe and saw the name "Betty R." "I-is b-Betty Ri-p-psons shoe" Bill said. "How do you think Betty feels, running around these tunnels with only one fricken shoe."

Richie said while hoping on one foot. That earned a slap on the arm from me. "Shut it Richie." I said and wanted to regret it. "Yeah shut it Richie". Eddie said trying to sound brave and annoyed.