10

So after we finished our ice cream. We walked to the movies. We got up to the woman who i think worked there.

And I said "hi can we have 2 tickets to the outsiders please?" I said with a smile. "Yeah sure whatever." Said the lady in a crappy tone. "Ok that will come out to 4.30." She said. "Ok here." I said while giving her the money.

Then we walked in and sat down in the theater. About half way through the movie I saw someone that looked familiar. I turned my head and I looked to my left and a few seats away from me and Richie I say my ex-boyfriend "Codey." We broke up because I was too little to date and my mom found out and made us brake up.

Richies POV

About half way through the movie I saw Y/N turn her head to the left and I think she was staring at this guy who is a few seats next to us. Does she know him? I asked myself. So I asked her, "do you know that guy Y/N?" I asked very quietly. "Um yeah that was my ex-boyfriend."

As soon as she said that my heart rate went up fast! So I was keeping an eye on him and he seemed to give Y/N a few quick glance too. I just tried to ignore it and keep watching the movie.

A few minutes before the movie ended Y/N said that she needed to get some fresh air and that I could meet her outside after the movie ended. So I decided to go with it.

Y/N's POV

So I went outside the movie theater and into a ally way next to the building. Codey came out and he had a giant smile on his face.

I was really nervous to talk so I just stood there looking like a idiot while he came over. Thankfully he talked first. He said "hey Y/N how you been?" "Good." Was all I could say. "You look really pretty." He said. "Oh thanks." I was blushing really hard.

"Hey do you wanna go get ice cream?" He said while leaning in a little closer.  "Um sorry but I'm here with a friend." "Oh who is it?" He asked. But before I could say anything Richie came out of nowhere and had a very mad look on his face.

"ITS ME YOU STUPID IDIOT!". He screamed. He walked over and stood in front of me cutting the space between me and Codey. "Oh well, well, well what do we have here little trash mouth trying to steal my girl?"

Codey said with a evil smile on his face. " she's not your girl she's my princess." Richie said death staring Cody.