22

Then I turned on to my back and he did the same. I kept thinking about how Richie's mom was so nice to me.

She probably wasn't drinking tonight which I'm thankful for. They were probably drunk most of the time.

Then Richie took off his glasses and turned off the light on his night stand. Then how said "goodnight beautiful." Then I gasped a little then relaxed and said "goodnight  Rich."

Then I turned on my right side and Richie was on left up on his bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep then I got to sleep. Finally!!!

It took like 30 minuets to fall asleep. I think that I couldn't fall asleep because I couldn't believe that Richie Tozier was sleeping in the same room as me.

It's kind of like the feeling of when you meet a famous person because you can't believe that they are in the same room as you. 

The Dream:
I was suddenly in a old where house. And I walked around until I found a cell and there in the cell was Richie? I ran up to the cell and put both my hands on the bars and said "Richie why are you in a cell?"

Then he said "Y/N you should run far away from this place now." He said while coming up to the bars. "Why Rich?" I said as I was very confused at what he was saying. "Please princess go I don't want it to find you." He said and he looked very worried.

"Who will get...." I couldn't finish my sentence cause I saw the same clown from the beginning right behind Richie and as I stepped back, the clown grabbed Richie by the neck and held him up in the air.

Richie struggled to get air also he was kicking all around then I quickly said "but Richie down you stupid clown."  Then the clown tightened his grip on Richie's neck. I began to cry.

Real Life:

I quickly woke up and sat up. I noticed that I was crying so hard. I tried to keep quiet so that I wouldn't wake Richie up. What was that dream?