27

He was kind a cute. He then said "hey your really pretty." "Ok thanks." I was blushing hard.

Then I see another boy peek out from the corner.  He had brown hair and he was much shorter and hand had blue eyes and freckles. He said

"hey Trevor come on dude we need to go." Then the boy who was I guess Trevor said "ok Lucas I'll be there in a minute." Lucas rolled his eyes and walked away.

Then Trevor said "sorry that was my older brother Lucas." "Oh it's fine."  Then he said "so can I get your number?" "Yeah sure." So I gave him my number and said goodbye and got the rest of my stuff on the list.

I walked home thinking about that boy Trevor all the way home. I got inside and put away the groceries and headed up stairs. I then did my night time routine and snuggled into bed and pulled out my phone.

It said that I had a unknown number that had texted me. So I opened the text and read.

Trevor=t   Y/N=y

T: hey it's Trevor I never got your name, what is it?

Y: it's Y/N

T: what a pretty name

Y: thanks

T: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go get ice cream with me tomorrow?

Y: yeah sure what time?

T: how about 10:00am?

Y: perfect

T: ok good night Y/N!! 

Y: goodnight!!

Wow, Trevor seems nice and kind of cute. But of course I still like Richie. I just don't know anymore. I went to bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.