9

Then after the store we decided to go to the ice cream truck. We got up to the truck and the man working there said "hi welcome what kind of ice cream do you want?"

I looked at Rich and he looked at me. I knew he was not going to say anything before I was so I turned back at the man and said "hi can I have the vanilla cone?" (If you don't like vanilla change it) "Yeah sure and for you sir?" The man said with a very positive smile. "Can I also have the vanilla cone?"

Richie said. "Ok hold on one second" the man said while turning around and started making our ice cream. "So what do you wanna do after this princess?" Richie asked with a wink. "Now Richie don't get any funny ideas!" I said half smiling and half serious. "I'm not gonna.... OH how about we go to the movies I heard they are showing "the outsiders."

He said with a now big smile across his face. "Ok sure." I really didn't mind what movie we were gonna watch or where we were going to go and all I wanted was to still hang with Richie for the rest of the day.

And I'm much different from most girls because if one of them was hanging out with Richie. I'm pretty sure they would want to leave in about 2 minuets after they started hanging out.

The man interrupted my thoughts by saying "ok thats 2 vanilla's and that would be 1.50 please" so I took out the money and handed it to him and said "here you go." "Thank you, now you kids have a good day".  Said the man as we were walking away. "You too".  Shouted Richie at the top of his lungs.

I laughed a little at that. "Rich you don't need to scream that loud." I said still kind of laughing. "Yes I do princess so I can thank him for making this moment special." He said as he acted all proud. "Ok Rich sure." I said smiling a little.