4

After being at the Barens for almost 4 hours. We all went home, but Bev invited me to her house and since her dad was not home, we could finally paint our nails!! Since Bev's dad does not like the smell of nail polish.

After attempting to paint each other's nails we went outside on her porch and let our nails dry in the wind. We talked a lot about random stuff like school and Bowers and ice cream for some reason!

Then came silence. It was kind of awkward for about two minutes. Then out of nowhere Bev broke the silence by asking "so Y/N do you like anyone so far"? I got chills down my spine and even though I trust this girl so much I didn't want to tell her it was Richie.

I also didn't know if she liked anyone. I dear hoped that she does not like Richie. So just sitting there in silence I just had to say something so I said "meh." "Oh come on Y/N there's gonna be someone you like!"

I really didn't want this to go further so I just ask her "what about you?" She immediately said "well I kinda think Bill is cute." I silently sighed in relief.

Then I joked and made kissy faces and started saying "Bill and Bev sitting in a tree...." "stop Y/N what if Bills around"? She asked and looked very worried. "Oh come on he's probably getting ice cream with Richie or something."

Then I stood up and started walking down the stairs while saying " well I got to go see you Beverly"! "Bye Y/N!!!!"