7

So when I finally got out of the big crowd in the door way, I got outside and looked over to where I was supposed to meet Richie and I locked eyes with him. In that moment I couldn't even think at that time.

He looked a little different without his glasses on. So I walked over to him and asked "ready to go rich?" " of course princess". He said while holding out his hand. So the nice friend I am, took it and start walking towards the store.

But as we were walking, I felt as if Richie was not next to me anymore, so I turned around and saw that Henry had pulled him back and push into the ground. And so I yelled "Henry what the Frick?" as I ran over to Richie which was laying on the ground and helping him up, "are you ok Rich?"

But before Richie could respond Henry said "oh look Y/N got a nickname for the trash mouth!" Then he added "Y/N why didn't you give me a nick name?" I started with "because Henry I never..." then Henry started moving closer to me. Richie definitely noticed that and got even more anger.

He said "GET YOUR SMELLY HANDS OFF MY PRINCESS!!" I felt so loved at that moment and kept repeating the words "my princess" in my head over and over again. But then I lost my thought when Henry had just punched Richie right in the nose.

I've suddenly felt my heart break. "See you around losers". Henry sad as he started walking away. As soon as he was gone, I ran over to Richie as fast as I could and kneeled right down beside him and started panicking. "Omg omg Richie are you ok omg". He sat up and said "yeah but that hurt like heck!!"