18

N/Y's POV:

Codey started leaning in. At this point I was scared to death. I don't know whether to kiss him or scoot away.

But all I new is that I had to make a decision now!! If I kiss him then I will lose Richie but if I don't I will lose Codey!! I decided to not do it!!!

I pushed him softly on the chest and scooted away a little than I said.

"I'm so sorry Codey but I can't do this right now I'm not in love with you..... I'm in love with Richie."

He looked confused than he got it and looked a little angry. So I said "please Codey don't be mad it's not your fault I just kind of fall for the nerd type that's all I'm so sorry Codey."

After a second or two the cart came down to the bottom and thank gosh for that cause after we got out he pulled me into a dark place but still in the fair.

He then punched me square in the face! " ow Codey what the Frick?"

I dropped down to the ground and then he kneeled down beside me and said "don't you EVER push me away from a kiss got it?" Then a shadow came into frame.

I didn't know who it was because it was blurry. But the shadow came closer to me and Codey and said "hey Codey didn't your dad tell you NEVER punch a woman?" Then I blanked out.