21

I than ran upstairs to Richie's room. He was sitting on the bed crying?! I then ran right up to him and said down next to "hey Richie are you ok whats wrong?"

I put my hand on his chin to make him look at me. His eyes were 3 times bigger then the glasses made them. I felt my heart brake.

"It's just that your so beautiful and I'm a huge trash mouth and beautiful and trash mouth doesn't seem right together."

"What? Is that what you think?" "Yeah I guess." He said while sniffling his nose. I didn't know how to handle a crying Richie so I did the only thing that I new how to do.

I reached over and hugged him really tight and with my left hand I rubbed his back and with my right hand I massaged through his back hair.

That seemed to work as he did the same to me. I love when people play with me hair especially Richie!!!
I pulled away and looked at him and cupped his chin with my hands and smiled. "Umm so Richie I think it's time for bed ok?"

I said while getting blankets and pillows for me to lie down on on the floor.  He nodded and got his pajamas and went into the bathroom to change.

I of course was just going to sleep in my regular clothes because I didn't have anything to wear. 

A few moments later Richie came out of the bathroom and put his clothes in the laundry basket.

He got into bed and pull the covers up to his chin and just looked at me while I got under the covers and put it up to my chin and I just looked at him.