Chapter 1 - New Home New People

(Y/N) woke up when you heard the bus driver said that you have arrived at Gravity Falls, though you were asleep, you were still aware of your surroundings, this was due to the training back home.

You arrived at Gravity Falls when it just started about a week ago, you followed a path leading to an opened area in the forest.

"Mystery Hack?" (Y/N) said to herself. "Oh no wait, there's an 'S' almost falling off of the roof."

You took your two bags and headed for the door, you opened it and saw a teenage girl with red hair looking on her phone while sitting on the counter, a man wear a green t-shirt with a question mark fixing things, and the gift shop.

You went to the red haired girl and asked, "Hey there, do you know if there would be anywhere I could stay in this town?"

"Oh, there's no hotel here. If you are finding a place to stay I think you should ask my boss, I guess." she said without looking at you, then she turned her head and shouted, "GUYS! I THINK YOU GUYS TO SHOULD COME!"

After she shouted, you can hear footsteps running down the stairs and stopped at the hallway, you turned and saw two kids walking in your direction.

One boy and one girl, by the looks of things they are twins.

The boy was wearing a blue and white hat with a blue brim and a blue pine tree on the front, a navy blue hooded vest, a reddish-orange t-shirt, gray shorts, white socks with a red stripe and black sneakers.

The girl was wearing a sweater with a shooting star on it, purple skirt, a black headband, black ballerina flats and white anklet socks. They both have black eyes and brown hair.

"Meet Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines, they are my boss's niece and nephew, so I think you should be asking them for a place to stay. By the way, I'm Wendy, and that's Soos." Wendy introduced the people in the room and then she went back to her phone.

The girl twin who you think is Mabel ran up to you and hugged you, "Hi! I'm Mabel but Wendy already told you, I like glitter and I have a pet pig! He's called Waddles!"

"Nice...to...meet you...but can you let...me breath!" you said but it doesn't seem like she heard you. You almost wanted to do it yourself when the boy grabbed Mabel and pulled her back. "Thank you... Dipper right?"

"Ya, sorry about my twin sister here, she has a habit of getting too excited when meeting new friends." Dipper said giving his sister an annoyed face.

You laughed and said, "I can see that."

Dipper looked back at you and Mabel calmed down a bit, then she asked, "So what's your name?"

"(Y/N), just (Y/N)." you answered without saying your last name. You not care but at the same time, you don't want them to know about your family 'business', you were worried about how they would react or how others would if they know and word got spread out.

"Hi, (Y/N). Welcome to Gravity Falls." Dipper said.

"What's with all the noise?" an old man came in and shouted.