Chapter 23 - The Drama

"Human soda! I'm gonna drink it like a person." Dipper started pouring the soda to his mouth but then shifted to his eyes laughing.

Then he stopped and opened a drawer putting his hand in it, then closing and opening it, hurting his hand in the process. "So where do you keep that journal anyway? It's gotta be around here somewhere. Boy these arms are durable."

"Dipper? What are you doing?" Dipper turned to look at you, it was then you noticed that Dipper's eyes look just like Bill's and he also sound like him. "Why do your eyes look and sound like Bill?"

"Oh! Hello to you, Ice Queen!" Dipper said and waved his hand that's stuck with forks in it.

"Ice Queen? Oh no..." you realized what has happened and you face turned to an angry one. "Okay Bill, what have you done with Dipper?"

"You're talking to him." Bill or Dipper's body grinned.

"No, I'm talking to Dipper's body that has you, Bill in control. Now answer the question!" you shouted.

"Yesh. Alright." Bill snapped his fingers in Dipper's body.

You raised an eyebrow, "It didn't do anything, you're still in Dipper's body."

"Of course! A deal's a deal after all." you widen your eyes in disbelief. "Look, I gave you and only you to see and hear Dipper's spirit. By the way, he's floating right beside you." Bill pointed.

You rolled your eyes and looked to the side, Dipper was waving at you with a nervous smile.

You signed and turned your attention back to Bill. "So? You have a body to move around in the real world, what do you still want?" you crossed your arms.

"I want the journal that Pine Tree has been holding on it." Bill said.

"I've hidden it!" Dipper floated to Bill and pointed at him. "Somewhere you'll never find in a million years!"

"HeyDipper!And(Y/N).I'veborrowedyourjournaltouseasapropfortheshow.Ihopeyoudon'tmindI'mgonnagobeforeyouprocessthesentence.Okaybye!" Mabel waved and left in a hurry.

{Translation: Hey Dipper! And (Y/N). I've borrowed your journal to use as a prop for the show. I hope you don't mind I'm gonna go before you process the sentence. Okay bye!}

Dipper's face dropped and Bill was overjoyed.

"Oh dear..."

"Sounds great sister! I'll see you at the show!" Bill started walking outside the shack and pulled you along with him. "Aren't you going too?"

"Wait! No! Mabel don't listen to him! That's not me!" Dipper flew outside in a flash trying to warned Mabel.

"No NO! Wait! Stop!" Dipper even put himself in front of the car but it just went right through him.

"Ha! Welcome to the mindscape kid! Without a vessel to possess, you're basically a ghost." Bill explained.

"Dipper, find a vessel to possess." you told Dipper.

"But I am Dipper? Why would I need a vessel?" Bill asked you innocently.

"You are Bill!" you hissed at him.

Bill just laughed. "I love it when you get mad." you rolled your eyes.

"Hey Dipper, (Y/N)! There you are!" Soos said and walked to you as Wendy also said hi.

"Soos, Wendy! Help me!" Dipper flew right through Soos and Wendy.

"We're going to the theater." Soos said.