Chapter 7 - Losing It

Author's Notes: This time is the actual update on the actual story, Chapter 7 is here! Oh yeah, the song above is called Control by Halsey. Enjoy the song and this chapter! 😉

You can see Bill's eye twitching from your smirk and about the Dorito comments, you continued to smirk at him and he let out a sign.

"Fine! Have it your way. I'll let you off the hook for now but just so you know." Bill said and a circle appeared around him with ten different symbols. "I'll just watching you. Till we meet next time!" Bill said with a demonic laugh and disappeared.

"Now what?" you said looking around at the endless white void.

"Don't know." Dipper answered.

"That's helpful." you thought. Then you noticed your hand being able to see through. "Is someone imagining this? Cause it is not funny."

"Not me. My hands are doing the same." Mabel said cheerfully and showed you her hands.

"He's waking up." you said as one by one you all appeared back at the living room. You landed on your feet while the others fell with their backs hitting the floor. "That's gonna hurt."

Stan started to wake up and saw all four of you, "What are you all doing here? Also... Why did I just dream about Mabel's dream boys or something? And some other weird things..." Stan said and scratched his head in confusion.

"Who knows, maybe it was just... a weird dream..." you said with a laugh.

Dipper ran to Stan and hugged him, "You're okay!"

"What is this? A hug?" Stan asked in shock.

"Nope. It's a choke hold." Dipper said and moved behind him and wrapped his arms around Stan's neck, making him choke. While Mabel and Soos laughed at Dipper's 'joke', but this reminded you of the times you actually killed people with that, you still laughed and manage to hide the fact that what Dipper did just now didn't bring up a good memory.

"Not bad kid, not bad..." Stan said with a smile and rubbed his neck when Dipper let him go. Dipper smiled at Stan warmly.

"I'm just glad Gideon didn't get to the safe." Mabel signed in relief. "I really like this old shack."

"I agree, even though I have just only been here for a few days." you agreed with Mabel.

Then out of the blue Soos yelled "Group hug!" but you all just stared at him. "No? I never know the right time."

The ground started shaking, you knew something was up. "Do you guys feel that?" Dipper asked, but before you can say anything, the wall behind Stan exploded, sending all five of you to the ground.

You stood up first and looked around, smoke and dust clouded your vision, you can hear them morning on the ground near you.

As soon as the smoke cleared away, a small little figure appeared. Gideon.

"Oh I'm sorry Pines family," Gideon said walking out of the smoke and showed himself. "Did I wake you?"

"What? But... we defeated Bill." Dipper said.

"No... Bill let you do that, I don't think he's that easy to defeat." you thought.

"Bill failed me!" the small boy shouted in anger. "So I switched to plan B, dynamite." he said with a grin on his face.

"What? Bill? Who? What are you guys talking about?" Stan asked, he's confused, of course.

"Give me the deed. Gleeful. Or you wouldn't be as gleeful as you should be..." you narrowed your eyes glaring daggers at him.