Chapter 6 - Mind Battle

After awhile of opening random door and more searching, you notice Dipper going into a doorway that has his name on it while his sister told him not to go in there.

You also started to have a feeling that Soos isn't being himself or just acting weird around you as he started to hang around you.

You just thought that you haven't known him that long but it was an instinct telling that.

"I have an idea," you shouted out and the rest of the gang came to you. "If we want to find Stan's memory, we got to think like Stan."

"I know! He always hide stuff!" Mabel shouted.

"Ya! Like how he hides the arrest warrant under that rug in the gift shop." Soos suddenly said out.

"Rug..." you repeated and walked around then you found what you were looking for.

"Found it!" you said and pull away the rug revealing a small wooden door on the floor.

You opened it and saw Stan entering a code to the safe but shut it so you can't see the rest of the code.

"How did Soos know about this? Something smells." you thought.

Though you have just been here with them for a short time, you have a clear mind on who each person is and Soos wouldn't be the person to say this out to other people.

"Let's destroy it before Bill gets here." Mabel said and went to the nearby knight statue to get the axe out of its hand.

"Wait!" Soos shouted and Mabel stopped right before it hits the door. "Maybe I should do it, you know since I'm good at swinging things."

"Make sense to me." Mabel said and wanted to give Soos the axe.

"No wait don't!" you shouted but Soos got the door in his hands, you stared daggers at him. "I don't think Soos can do that, you're not Soos."

"Hey dudes, come check out what I found..." Soos suddenly ran to us and stopped beside the other Soos with a wooden door in his hand. "Umm... what's goin on?"

Soos started laughing crazily and turned into triangle Bill, "I knew you kids would lead me straight to the code. It's funny how dumb you are."

Bill laughed and looked at Mabel, Soos and the two weird boys then he turned to you, "All except for you, (Y/N). You smarter than I gave you credit for."

Even without his human form you can tell he's smirking from ear to ear.

"Well, bye! I have a deal to finish." Bill said and flew off to somewhere but you followed him.

It was easy to tell which way he went because after he flew pass a door it opens and shows the memory behind the door

He finally stopped when you caught up to him, "Hello again Ms. Killer."