Surprise!!!

Sorry, but the 'surprise' I said I was giving you after chapter 6 is not chapter 7. It's better than that really. I came up with the idea that I could write some extra chapters like adventures of (Y/N) which is you reader. Read it if you like, the special chapters doesn't affect the story.

Special Chapters - Information

- A special chapter would be released after every 6 chapters.

- They would not be related to the actual story in any way. These are SPECIAL.

- The reader aka, (Y/N)'s identity of being an assassin is known to the others, but not all of Gravity Falls, just (Y/N)'s friends.

- Ford would only be in the chapter when he is revealed in the actual story, otherwise he 'doesn't exist' in this world.

- All the characters (Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy) are on good terms with Bill Cipher and he is able to enter the shack whenever needed. So the unicorn hair thing didn't happen in the special chapters. #Ford may sometimes fight with Bill though. I mean, not everyone is on good terms with Bill am I right, oh and maybe Dipper as well.

- Bill will be in human form unless it's labeled triangle form. Also he can exist in reality.

- There maybe some chapters that are crossovers. Maybe. So don't get your hopes up.

                   *If there are crossovers I'll mention the show that crossed with Gravity Falls and the characters involved. Pictures? Why not.

The first Special Chapter will be here tomorrow! Oh, and I need some help with the crossover! Tell me which anime you want to read, I can't promise you I'll do them all though. the first crossover chapter with be Gravity Falls x Assassination Classroom! Because you know, you're a professional assassin.

Bill: Now those are going to be good. *smiles proudly*

Me: Oh I know they will be... they will be.... *evil look and evil smile*

Bill: I just noticed.

Me: What? Did I make a spelling mistake?!?

Bill: No. WHAT'S WITH THE PICTURE!!!?!!!

Me: Oh that... It's you and doritos. *Smiles and runs away laughing*

Bill: GET OVER YOU MEAT STACK AUTHOR!!!

Me: Now you're a SPICY DORITO!