Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls

"Hey Dipper!" you shouted as you walk through the forest.

"Yeah?" he shouted back as he looks around the area.

"What are we finding again?"

"Nothing. Just anything that's not written in the journal." Mabel shouted. You signed.

The three of you are walking in the forest of Gravity Falls, finding for anything unusual, but there is nothing usual to find because the journal record it down already. You figured that the journal Dipper has is the one has records the creature of Gravity Falls and the others has their own theme to it.

As the three of you walk, you felt let you're not in the same forest as before. You heard a school bell nearby, you turned to the twins and asked. "Did you hear that?"

"You mean a school bell?" Mabel asked.

"Maybe we found a haunted school in the forest!" Dipper shouted in amazement. "(Y/N), where is it?"

"Follow me, I mean if you can catch up." You smirked and started to run in the direction of the source.

"Hey!"

"No fair!"

"Says the one who always carry a journal with answers!" you shouted back, you weren't running at full speed, not close even, it's your normal pace.

You stopped when you saw a building in sight and waited for the twins to arrive.

"I know you're an assassin and all but do you really have to run so fast?" Dipper complained between his pants.

"That's her normal running speed Dipper, even I could follow..." Mabel laughed. "You should really get some more exercise."

You turned your head back to the building and saw a yellow creature playing in the sandbox, a group of high school students doing exercises with a teacher.

You turned to Dipper and he disappeared out of your sight. "Um, where did Dipper go?"

Mabel pointed at the trail of dust made by the missing boy, "Dipper said he's going to investigate on that yellow octopus like creature... so he ran..."

"Is he nuts? Did he even see the other people down there?" you shouted then sign. "Fine, let's go after him."

You and Mabel started running towards Dipper but found that he was pinned down on the ground by that teacher you saw before. You immediately ran behind the teacher at full speed, in the process getting your dagger.

You stood behind him and placed the blade on his neck, he froze. "I suggest you let my friend go before someone gets hurt or worse." You said coldly releasing your bloodlust at him.

You saw his head nodding slightly, he slowly released his hands off of Dipper's back and let him move away. Mabel ran to him to see if he's fine, then she gave you a nod, you took that as a sign and released the man.

You walked to Dipper with the dagger still in your hands. "What were you thinking? Did you not see the other people?" you shouted at him. He shook his head sideways. "You have to take better control of your actions..."

"Sorry, but may I ask who you are?" you saw a blonde woman beside the male teacher.

Your eyes looked around to find the yellow creature but was gone, still you felt his presence.

You smirked and played with your dagger, "How rude of me, the name's (Y/N). Irina Jelavic." You saw her sky blue eye widen in shock.

"I'm Mabel Pines, and this is my twin brother Dipper Pines." Mabel said with a smile and her cheerfulness.