Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit

You were in the shack now, working in the gift shop with Dipper and Mabel.

There was no one here because Stan was giving the tour for them, so now the three of you was waiting for the tour and your shift to end.

You behind the cashier, sitting there listening to your phone's music. You heard the door open with the bell ringing, so you stopped the music and took off the headphone.

"Hello how can I-" you stopped just as you saw who it was standing in the gift shop.

A boy with spiky silver hair, very pale skin, and blue eyes, wearing a long-sleeved dark blue turtleneck shirt and a short-sleeved pale shirt over it with a pale purple shorts to the knees, and blue boots. He has one hand in his pockets and the other just hanging.

The other boy has long spiky black green tipped hair and large, hazel brown eyes. He's wearing a green jacket with reddish edges covering a black or white tank top underneath, green short shorts, and green, laced boots. He has a yellow backpack with a fishing rod.

"Hi, how can I help you two?" Mabel ran in front of them and asked with a large smile on her face. "You want to join the tour?"

"Tour?" the silver haired boy questioned.

"Oh no, we're actually here to see if we could find someone called (Y/N)." the black haired one said cheerfully.

Once you heard your name you ducked down so they can't see you. "They aren't going to bring me back are they? But why is he with another boy?"

"Oh (Y/N)?" Dipper asked, he was sitting on the cashier reading his journal. "She's right here." you saw Dipper pointing at you, but you ducked down, hoping to hide from their sights.

"Hiding are you?" you heard the silver haired boy said.

You signed and stood up, "Fine you caught me. So what now? Are you going to bring me home?"

"Huh? Of course not!" the silver haired one laughed. "After you ran after, I did too! Just doing some damage before I leave that's all."

You grinned and leaned back with your hands crossed, "I bet you hurt mother... she wouldn't let you go right?"

"You guessed correctly." he answered with his head behind his head.

"Um, (Y/N)? Are you going to introduce?" Mabel asked you.

"Oh sorry," you answered and stood beside the silver haired boy. "This is my twin brother, Killua. Killua, this is Dipper and Mabel Pines. I met them after I ran away."

"Hi! I'm Gon Freecss. I met Killua at the hunter exam!" the black haired one said raising his hand.

"Looks like both of us made friends after leaving that place." you said to Killua.

"Ya." Killua said looking at Gon.

"I bet you and Gon pass with flying colours huh?" you asked your brother and elbowed him, but he remained silent and looked down.

"Let's talk outside-" Killua said

"While running in the forest?" and you continued then seeing him smile. "Sure why not!"

"Hey Killua! I'm going to stay and chat with him. Dipper is very interested about the creatures we met." Gon said and Killua nodded.

Killua and you were out of the shack in a flash, the two of you was running around the forest.

"So what happened?" you asked looked to the side at Killua as he did the same.

"Illumi happened." Killua said coldly. "He was at the exam as well but in disguise so I can't tell until I had a match with him."