Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed

You ran forward and grabbed Gideon by the neck, lifting him off the ground. You can't attack him like you wanted because the bot would move as Gideon's movements, so you would have to act accordingly. You noticed how Gideon's right hand was a fist so you grabbed that hands as well, and squeezed it tightly.

“Stop that! It…it hurts!” Gideon pleaded. You only reply with a blank expression, meaning you don't care what or how he feels. “I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay?”

“Saying sorry doesn't solve everything…” you let go of Gideon's hand and hold your staff up high in the air. “But you can always pay the price… with your life!” as you were about to hit his head strongly with the silver staff.

“Stop!” Your eyes widen. You slowly turned your head to the voice, or voices. “(Y/N)…”

“Dipper… Mabel… you're fine…” that was all you can manage to say when you saw them standing beside the window you broke to get into the bot.

“Look, I know Gideon's done some bad stuff but, he doesn't deserve to get hurt for it.” Mabel said with a forced smile.

You nodded after some thoughts on the matter, right now you only care for the twins’ wellbeing, so you threw Gideon to the other side of the room, and walked to Dipper and Mabel.

Gideon rolled over to the edge, that's when you realized you three were in the bot well. The bot started moving and rolled off the bridge. “Oh no.” you turned to the twins and yelled, “Get or of here!”

The twins nodded and quickly acted, they jumped through the broken window and so did you, you watch as Dipper and Mabel hugged each other then Mabel took out her grappling hook and shot it upwards to the bridge.

Knowing that there twins would be fine, you jumped towards two pine trees, once you were at the middle of them you extended your staff even longer than your height, making the staff long enough to be sitting on a branch of the two trees.

You stood on the staff, perfectly balanced like those people who walks in the tight rope in the circus. You looked down and saw the bot in flames, Gideon survived it, ‘thankfully’. “Tch.”

You jumped down the tree as Mabel lowered herself and Dipper to the ground with the grappling hook, with you landing first, you smiled at them.

“Grappling hook!” Mabel shouted as she got closer to the ground and the smoke clearing, “Told you it would come in handy!”

“That you did Mabel, that you did…” you walked over step forward but stepped on something thick and hard. You looked down and picked it up, then walked to Dipper, handing him what you picked up, “I believe this belongs to you and not Gideon.”

“My journal!” Dipper speed with joy and hugged it but placed it in his vest soon after.

How does he do that?! I mean it doesn't even show it's there in the first place!?!” You thought to myself, but more like screaming in the inside and calmly smiling on the outside.

People and vehicles crowded the area. First was the, so called, police. Then there was the news reporter.

“Is this the thing that exploded?”

“What's going on?”

“What is that?”
All kinds of questions were asked among the crowd.

As soon as Gideon got out of the bot through the eye, the crowd rushed to him side saying his name.

“Oh god heavens.” The tale police carried him out and placed him off the ground. The other one kneeling to Gideon's level, placing a hand on his back. “What on earth happened here?”