Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish

You are now sitting on the top of the street lamps because there were no tall tree available for you, also you're watching Mabel beat this blonde rich girl named Pacifica in mini-golf.

Oh, by win, it actually means Mabel cheating because she made a deal to the tiny people who controls the ball.

Mabel would give the golden sticker to whichever golf course who helps Mabel win the most, so they could end the so called war that has been going on. Dipper even approve this, in fact it was his idea to begin with.

You would rather not join them, since it seems that this is between the twins and the rich kid.

Dipper explained how the Northwest family was actually not the founder of Gravity Falls and told you the adventure on that day as well.

It was funny to say the least.

Now you watch as the twins argue with the tiny dutchmen course about them kidnapping the rich kid just because they saw that Dipper and Mabel was favouring the miners.

"I knew this was a bad idea from the start..." you sighed shaking right to left.

You didn't help them still because they weren't in danger or anything so you just continued watching the scene unfold. What happened next was totally unexpected.

Mabel eatings the sticker and teaching them about not having a rivalry but working together, then they do work together but the goal was to get the sticker by cutting Mabel's stomach open.

"Things has gotten out of hand... Again..." you thought as you jumped down from the street lamp.

You ran toward the twins but at the same time you saw Pacifica about to get killed by a high speed spinning windmill.

"(Y/N)! Save Pacifica! Don't worry about us!" Mabel shouted.

"What?!" Dipper shouted as well.

"You sure you want to save her? After all she has done to you." you asked.

Mabel thought for a few seconds and looked at Pacifica. "Yes! She doesn't deserve death!"

Your eyes widen by her words, then you smiled. "As you wish."

As you dashed towards Pacifica, you thought, "Doesn't deserve death huh?... that's funny...for an assassin... I turning more and more normal when I spend my time with you two, Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines... Let's hope, it stays that way..."

You arrived in front of the tied up Pacifica, you stared at her then kneeled down and took out your daggers about to cut the ropes.

"Hurry it up. It took you long enough. Careful! My earrings are worth more than those Pines' shack." Pacifica complained.

"You know what... even though Mabel said to save you, I really think that I shouldn't.." you said blankly.

"What? No! Untie me! Untie me!"

"That's what I thought." you said and cut the ropes, freeing the rich girl.

You saw The twins in a golf cart driving towards the exit, so you pick up Pacifica in bride style.

"Hey! What are you-" Before she even finished you gave her your death glare.

"Do you want to die?" she shook her head. "Then hold on tight."

You jumped onto the street lamps and then another, finally you reached the exit and so did the twins.

"(Y/N)!" they shouted as you landed on the ground. "Thanks for saving Pacifica."

"Ya, don't know what we'd do without you." Dipper commented as you put the rich kid down.

Once Pacifica was down on the ground, she started shouting at Mabel but Mabel gave her a 'I'm sorry' sticker. "I'm sorry Pacifica, I shouldn't have cheated, you totally would be beat me. Fair and square."

"You're just lucky the sticker looks fantastic on me." Pacifica said and placed it on her shirt then crossed her arms and looked away.

Stan's car arrived, Dipper and Mabel got in, and you waited for Mabel to do something with Pacifica before you got in. You saw Mabel looking at Dipper and Dipper shook his head.

"Hey! Since you're parents aren't here. Want a ride home?" Mabel asked and Dipper facepalmed.

"Ha ha, please. As if I'd ride in your-" Pacifica got cut off by the sound of thunder.

"If you want, you could stay in the rain while waiting for them... or go into the golf course for some help, I'm sure they would love to help you." you teased with a grin. Pacifica got into the car without another word.

During the ride, Pacifica and Mabel kind of bonded together while Dipper just watch the scene out the window and crossing his arms. You sat next to Dipper because Mabel wanted to talk to Pacifica.

"So who are you?" Pacifica suddenly asked. "Are you like, their servant or something?"

You only tilted your head in confusion.

"Because just now I saw you taking Mabel's order on saving me instead of her. You also said 'as you wish'." Pacifica added.

You blinked a few time and looked at her blankly. "Is she for real?"

"What?!" Dipper shouted in anger. "She's a friend! Not a servant like the ones you have! She listened to Mabel because she's Mabel's friend. Not a servant."

"Okay..." Pacifica said and Dipper looked back to the window. "So what your name?"

"(Y/N)." you answered.

"(Y/N)?... I feel like I seen or heard of this name before..." Pacifica said and put her hand under her chin. "In one of father's books or was it a document?"

Your eyes widened. "Does she know my identity?"

"But you can't be someone famous or anything..." Pacifica said and you were relieved from what she thought.

Mabel processed to finding two tacos and giving one to Pacifica, which refused at first but then gave in and took it.

Mabel even explained the concept of sharing to her and she can't even say the word out.

You laughed and so did Dipper, you could keep your laughter down but Dipper can't, but it was more like he did it on purpose to anger Pacifica.

They argued for a short while making Mabel and you broke them up by chatting with them.

"They still hasn't made up yet..." you thought as you chatted with Dipper and Mabel with Pacifica.

After a while, the car stopped and Pacifica got off then said something to Pacifica. You didn't care much about it, as long as it doesn't involve you or your background in anyway.

As she walked in fireworks were released and a big sign welcoming her home.

"We should have charged her for the taco." Dipper stated.

"Agreed." you and Mabel said.

~Time skip to arriving at the shack~

After saying goodnight to the twins and Stan, you headed for your room.you shut the door after entering.

You laid on the couch with your right hand's wrist on your forehead.

"And here I thought the Pines would know about my secret... that was close, lucky it was only the kid of the Northwest. I remember my family being hired by them to kill another rich family in Gravity Falls."

You signed and eyed the window with moonlight shining through.

"I'm not ready for them to know yet... but to be honest, I want things to stay the way they are..."

Author's Notes: OMG! 943 readers!? Thank you so much you guys! How you like this chapter and what I have in store!

Vote and Comment!