Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives

It's morning again, you are now taking your morning walk just like any other morning. Your mind was replaying the scene you saw last night, Stan going into a vending machine door.

Now you are sure about him hiding something, you even woke up to a large blue light coming from the wooden floor board.

You felt your eyes being covered up, "Guess who~"

"Bill, I swear-"

"Woah... No need for that early in the morning." he removed his hands and you turned around to see Bill smiling at you mischiefly, of course, your surroundings are gray-scale. "So. You found out about Stan's secret huh?"

"If you mean the vending machine, then yes. But I want to know what's down there." you said rubbing your chin while narrowing your eyes.

"You want to know? You can always make a deal with me..." Bill stretched his hands out and smirked.

You slowly reached out your hand but before it touches Bill's, you snapped his away, leaving Bill confused. "Not that easily, Cipher. I would rather founding it out myself." you smirked back at him.

He took his hand back and laughed, "Well, can't blame me for trying. That's what make you special, you're a very very interesting human, you know that?"

"In terms that my so called 'job' is to kill people? Then yes, I know I'm an interesting girl." you said with air quotation marks.

"Oh ya, almost forgot to tell you," you raised your eyebrow and looked at him, thinking if it's another deal he wants. "No, it's not another deal... but I would love to make one with you." then he cleared his throat. "Stan is going to be visited by some government agents later on. So be careful, they are investigating on the mysteries of Gravity Falls."

"Government agents?... You mean the ones who have been observing on the sidelines?"

"Yup, I knew you would notice them! They are quite obvious, am I right?"

"Ya, have to agree. I mean them always wearing the same clothes and always standing with each other. Someone like me would definitely notice." you bursted out in laughters. After awhile you wipe away your tears. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want to, and because I want to warn you about them. They are going to appear more than just one appearance. You are an assassin, you can arrest you, so-"

"Look, I don't need to be warned about arrest from a dream demon. Besides, you said it yourself, I'm an assassin, I think they wouldn't know who I am until I said my last name to them."

"Well, that too. I mean even if someone took a picture of you or your family members they could instantly get rich for a year." Bill laughed. "Maybe I should do it now." Bill said and a yellow camera appeared.

"You don't need to, you're a demon. You don't need sure materialism to live." you said and continued, "Besides, you'll make a deal to have things your way." you smirked at him.

He zoned out a little and laughed out loudly, "Even though we only met and talked a few times you already know me so well! Like your best friends or something! Well played, Ms. Winter Assassin. Well played."

"Ms. Winter Assassin?"

"Ya, well. Remember before I called you ice?" you nodded. "Well you said or mumbled that that wasn't your name so now I'm calling you winter! Or anything related to ice or cold."

"Aha... Well, it's better that ice I guess."

"How about ice queen?"

"No"