Chapter 17 - Morning Chat

You were out in the forest walking, enjoying the morning breeze, the sound birds chipping.

You were walking without a direction, how? Because you're walking while your eyes are closed.

You put your hands into your hoodie pockets and touched a piece paper, you took it out and read it.

As you were looking at it you thought back to last night, before you went to bed.

~Flashback to last night, before your sleep~

You heard a few knocks on your door and went to open it, behind the door was none other than Dipper Pines with his journal. "Come on in."

After he came in, you closed the door and leaned on it. "So, is Mabel annoying you again?"

"There's something I want to... talk about..." Dipper said sitting down on your couch.

"Go on." you are now leaning on the door while your hands are crossed and your eyes closed.

"Well, after you help me found the hidden text in the journal by shining the black light." Dipper paused and a 'tick' sound was heard, you figured he turned on the black light. "I found that he author maybe hiding in an underground bunker."

"And?..."

"Well, Mabel and I are going to go check it out. I invited Soos and I'm going to ask Wendy tomorrow when I go over to her house...all that's left is you..." Dipper paused again, you guess he was looking at you so you opened one of your eyes. "Do you want to join the mystery hunt?"

You didn't say anything, you kept your mouth shut, you looked at him. His eyes looking into yours, you can feel his nervousness in his voice. "I...don't know..."

"Why would you say that? Is something on your mind?"

"It's just... the journal, how did you find it in the first place? Was it hidden?" you questioned without any signs of emotion.

"Well, no but... yes, it was hidden. I found it while I was nailing signs in the trees for Stan." he signed in defeat.

"Did you think the author didn't want anyone to find it?"

"I never thought of that."

"Maybe the author didn't want anyone else to suffer, like he or she did. I mean with that journal's knowledge, there could be powerful stuff written in there." you paused for Dipper to let the words sink in.

"The texts in invisible ink just proves it all the more reason, the knowledge it contains is dangerous."

Dipper signed. "I know..." then he looked at you and walked towards you. "If you do want to come just go to the location here." he handed you a piece of paper.

"I'll still go though, I want to find it out. I want to know." you took the paper and moved out of the way, letting Dipper leave. "Good night."

"Night..." you stared at the paper and shoved it into your pocket. "Well! Time to sleep."

~End of flashback~

"You're going to get into more trouble... Dipper Pines..." you said as you put away the piece of paper.

"Thinking about Pine Tree and not me? I'm heartbroken." a sad voice echoed and your surround was, again, gray-scaled.

"It's not like we're in a relationship..." you stated coldly.

"My ice queen is so cold to me." Bill said and closed his eye while putting a hand over his 'heart'.

"For the last-, oh nevermind. It's not like you will ever listen. Dorito." you grinned.