Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing

You went to a store and saw a menu of food and the counter for you to see. You silently read the menu as you noticed a man in white walking towards you, the chef or cook.

"Hey there miss. What can I get you?" he smiled cheerfully at you.

"(Carnival food of your choice) please."

"Thank you, that would be $10."

You took out the ten dollar bill and gave it to the man.

"I'll be back with your food shortly." with that he left to cook your food.

You stood to the side to wait for your food, you watched as the cook walked around the tent getting things he needed. Not long after he arrived with the food in hand placed in a bag.

"Miss, your food. Thank and come again."

You nodded at him and took the food, then walking away. As you walked, you started eating it.

"Is it good?"

"It's fine, but my family's chef did a better job. Apart from keeping poison in it." you replied blankly. "Why do you ask? Do you want to try?"

"No, in fact I can't even if I wanted to. My doll form is unable to." you heard Bill say. "I just wanted to know if it was worth it or not."

You only hummed in response and continued eating your food.

~Time Skip~

After finishing your food, you walked past a store that was for throwing darts at balloons to get prizes. That wasn't the reason why you stopped.

"But the dart hit the balloon! I saw it!" you heard the voice of a child shouted.

"Look kid, the dart bounced off of the balloon. Meaning that it wasn't popped. So. You. Don't. Get. A. Prize." a deep voice said back. A man's.

You turned your head to look back at the owner of the two voices, you signed and turned around to walk towards the kid.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me that you're going to help that kid." Bill compline.

"I am, also I wanted to shut the man up."

"By killing?"

"By beating him at his own game of course. It would be more humiliating for him." you grinned.

"That's my Ice Queen."

You walked next to the boy and asked, "Hey, do you have any darts left?"

"Yes...but only one..." he said between sobs.

"Shhh... No need to cry. I can help you, just tell me which ballon I need to hit. Okay?" you said as you picked up the dart on the table.

He nodded and pointed at the balloon at the center of the top roll. You stepped up and aimed at the balloon.

"Ha! Good luck with that. The balloon is higher that your height girl. Let the boy do it himself." he laughed. "Go home and play with your doll. Oh wait, that's one on your shoulder."

"You'll show him won't you?" Bill asked.

"Definitely... You'll be sure to give him the worst nightmare you can." you said back to Bill through the mind.

"As you wish my Queen." Bill said. You could picture he bowing to you in his human form.

You smirked and threw the dart at the balloon, you threw it so hard that there was a hole in the board.

You looked at the man with the corner of your eye and saw his mouth wide open.

You smirked and teased, "Careful, there's a fly flying your way."