Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door

After a while of waiting for Dipper to prepare for the four of you to enter Stan's mind, it's finally ready. You all stood around Stan's sleeping body and waited for Dipper's instructions.

"So now what?" you asked Dipper who was standing next to you and the opposite side has Soos and Mabel.

Dipper opened the journal, "Okay guys, in order to save our uncle we would have to follow that dream demon into his mind." Dipper said and closed the journal then looking at his uncle. Soos started playing around with Stan's face making you all laugh except Dipper. "Soo! This is serious!"

"Sorry." Soos said with a high pitched voice and moved Stan's jaw, then making you all laugh but Dipper just have a serious face on.

"Let's do this," Dipper said and placed a hand on Stan's head then the three of you followed. "Videntis omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeus corpus. Inceptus Nolanus overratus. Magister mentium. Magister mentium. Magister mentium." Dipper chanted as all four of your eyes started to glow a blue aura.

Everything went light and the four of you were sitting on the ground, you stood up and took a look around, everywhere was in black and white, just like the time you met Bill. You guys walk towards the shack, you saw a pair of broken swings nearby and it was swinging.

"This is Stan's mind?" Mabel said as you all continued to walk while looking around.

"Figured there would be a lot more hot old ladies." Soos said.

"Remember everyone you got to look out for the triangle guy." Mabel said and for some reason the four of your back was facing the shack.

"Ya! Look out for the triangle guy." you all heard the voice and turned around to see a floating yellow triangle spinning a black cane in his hand.

"Yup, it's Bill alright...... As always, a yellow talking Dorito..." you thought as you saw him in his triangle form.

"It's him. It's the guy." Soos pointed.

Then Mabel pointed at him saying, "You leave our uncle's brain alone! You one eye isosceles monster! Ahhhh!" Mabel started changing towards Bill who stand just standing there waiting for Mabel, she went towards him and disappeared.

Bill took out a pocket watch from behind them put it back and out rolled Mabel hugging herself, "Gotsha!" she shouted then looked at her hands, "Wait what?!" she said again and turned around to see Bill floating down towards to floor of the shack entrance.

Once Bill touched the ground he said, "Ah, Stan's family. We meet at last, Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree. I had a hunch I might bump into you." Bill's fingers were in a shape of a gun and pointed at Dipper, shooting a red beam towards him then making a hole in his stomach, Dipper screamed when he saw what happen to himself but soon calmed down.

While Mabel was making fun of Dipper's hole in his body you spoke up, "You forgot me, Bill."

"Why would I forget you, you're Ice!" Bill laughed.

"That's not my name." you said under your breath and looked away.

"Mabel!" You shouted to her and then focused on Bill, "What do you want with Stan's mind anyway?"

Bill was now floating like he was sitting on a invisible beach chair with his cane floating beside him, "Oh just the code to the old man's safe. Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories, behind one of them is him inputting the code." he said and looked at his fingertips, "I just need to find it and Gideon would pay me handsomely."

"Not if we stop you!" Mabel shouted at him. But Bill just laughed, you would to because she was acting so, heroic, to the point that it was funny.

"Ha! Fat chance! I'm the master of the mind," Bill said and blue flames covered his body, "I even know what you're thinking right now."

"That's impossible! No one can guess what I'm thinking." Mabel said confidently and Bill snapped his fingers making two boys appear beside her. You raised one of your eyebrows.

"Thought so." you said while looking at them with an unamused face.

"Wow, where are we bro?" the blonde guy said looking around.

"We must be in heaven, cause I just saw an angel." the guy with blue hair said and pointed at Mabel.

"I'm never letting go of your leg!" Mabel screamed and hugged the blue hair guy's leg.

"Mabel they aren't even real. They're just from your mind." you thought to yourself but also wanted to shoot it into Mabel's face.

"You're out of your league kids." Bill laughed and then his tone turned serious, "Turn around now before you see something you met regret." then his tone turned to a happy one and said again, "Later! Suckers." and then he flew backwards into the shack making a hole shape of himself.

"Come back here!" you shouted and ran towards the door but stopped when you entered the shack, and later entered the two guys with Mabel on their arms and then Soos and Dipper.

You guys started walking down the stairs when suddenly a Stan-bat flew past you and Dipper saying 'No refund!' and it flew past a door labeled 'FEARS'. You guys continued and saw a lot of different doors as well, then you went through a doorway with the word 'MEMORY' labeled on top of it.

"Wow, look all of Stan's memories." Soos said in amazement.

"Great, sure there's plenty of memories of Stan bossing me around. Can't wait to see more of that." Dipper said and crossed his arms, looking away.

"Come on Dipper, we got to find the code before Bill does." Mabel said.

"Look! Mabel is talking!" the two guys said together.

"They are starting to annoying already." You said under your breath and continued walking around.

"Let's start searching." Soos said and you all ran into different directions and opening random doors.