Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back

"Well, well, well... Looks like you're in quite the situation... My dear (Y/N)..." Bill said with a smirk. "You want me to lend you a hand?"

"No, in fact. You can let me go." you said seriously. "I'm sure I can land in my feet."

"Now why in the wide wide world would I do that?" Bill asked but it came out more like a statement than a question.

"Because I said so. Now let me go!" you struggle against Bill's hold on your hand, but it only got tighter.

"If you give me the journal first." Bill said. "We could even make a deal on it."

"No way in hell." you said as you moved yourself back on the other side of the railing, but Bill was still holding onto you. "If you don't let me go, I'll cut off your arm."

"I'm in Pine Tree's body... so you'll only hurt him not me." Bill said blankly. "Besides," Bill gave you a psycho look with Dipper's face, "Pain is hilarious!"

"You look weird you know that?" you stated.

"That's because Pine Tree's body and face looks weird." Bill argued making you sign.

You looked down at your hand then back at Bill, "When are you going to let go of my hand?"

"Till we're dead and buried." Bill said with a smile.

You eyes widen and raised an eyebrow, giving him an 'Are you kidding me' face.

Bill laughed and said. "Sorry, I always wanted to say that. Anyways, back to your question." Bill gave you a serious face. "Till you give me, Pine Tree's journal."

"Ya sure.... Not! This is Dipper's not mine. So I don't have a say in this." you hugged the journal tighter, and glared at Bill.

"If it's not yours then why are you protecting it?" Bill grinned.

"Because Dipper asked me to."

"Just because someone told you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it, or are you used to it? Miss Professional Assassin, (Y/N) Zoldyck." Bill said with cheshire cat's smile.

You stayed silent.

"Because that's how you work I guess, your father gives you the person to kill and you do it without any argument."

"You're right... I did kill others without saying a word about it... but that was before and this is now." you stare Bill straight in the eyes. "I do this because they are my friends, my first true friends."

You yanked your hand away as Bill was shocked for a split second, an assassin would never miss that second and would it as an advantage.

You did it successfully.

You saw Mabel getting to the wedding scene, you took out your daggers and threw them at Bill.

The dagger weren't aimed at Bill but at his clothes, now he was pinned to the floor of the crossover, when you saw Bill struggling in situation, you knew it was the right chance to leave him be for a while.

You placed the journal in the cake and slowly placed the cake down along with the journal in it.

"No! The journal!" Bill screamed, he struggled harder to get off but fail.

"Bill," you said and he stopped, then looked at you. "You can't, because the dagger has a hook in them. After it's sunk in, the hook will put the dagger in place, meaning you can't get yourself free no matter how hard you try."

"Ha... Hahahahahahahahahaha... boy... being defeated by a 13 year old assassin..." Bill stopped struggling and just laid on the floor.

"I'm still 12..." You though dumfounded.