Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side

"Hey, (Y/N). Can I ask you a question?" Mabel asked as her flip through her book full of pictures she took.

"Ya?" you replied without taking your eyes off of the book you are reading.

"Why did you decide to flip this carpet?" Mabel asked as she stood up from her lay down position.

You lowered your book and looked at the brown hair girl in front of you. "The carpet huh?"

You are in your room with Dipper and Mabel, the three of you were reading your own material. Dipper was reading the journal, Mabel was reading her album and you were reading a book about the human mind.

"Ya, why did you do that?" Dipper asked as he lift his head up from the journal.

"Don't know, I just did." you simply answered them. "We could always flip it back. No big deal."

You told the twins that you were going to go get some drinks for them, they said that they would flip the carpet over, so you left them to their work while you went and go get some drinks.

You got three pit colas in your hands, you were walking slowly back to your room. Then you heard Dipper and Mabel scream but Mabel's scream was lower than usual.

You ran back to the room and saw Mabel in the corner of the room holding her head, and Dipper screaming with his hands in the air.

Your eye twitched by their screams so you shouted, "Can anyone tell me what the hell happen?"

"I can." a voice echoed in the room and then appeared the demon known as Bill Cipher in human form. "Pine Tree and Shooting Star flipped over the carpet and was walking on it."

"And where's the problem in walking on a carpet?" you asked as you placed a hand on your hip, with an eyebrow raised.

"There isn't. Except that this carpet is one that can switch bodies." Bill explained.

"So Dipper's in Mabel's body and Mabel's in Dipper's body?" you said.

"Correct as always." Bill said.

"What if I stepped on it?" I asked as a smirk grew on your face.

"Then you'll switch bodies with who ever is on the carpet with you."

"I see..." you grinned as you stepped on the carpet and looked at Bill. "I wonder, what if we switched bodies..."

"Then you would be able to... Wait... Oh no.."

You grabbed Bill and placed him on the carpet along with you, Dipper and Mabel was not on the carpet so they were watching you holding on to Bill and him trying to running away.

There was a zap of electricity and you were on the floor. You woke up and saw your body in front of you on the floor. You floated off the floor and went to your body. "Am I dead?"

"Bill! Get away from (Y/N)!" you heard Mabel shouted, but you can tell it was Dipper sue to the voice being lower than usual.

You turned around and said, "Dipper, it's me. (Y/N)."

You saw Dipper and Mabel being confused.

"Wait, you're in Bill's body!" Mabel screamed in Dipper's body. "And you're floating!"

"I am?" you looked down at the floor and saw Bill's shoes off the floor. "Cool!"

"(Y/N)!" you turned around and saw your body with an angry face. "Give me back my body!"

"Why though?" you asked with a smirk. You floated to the three sided mirror and looked at the body you're in. "I quite fancy this body and the powers."

You snapped your fingers and there was a (favourite food) floating beside your hand, "Tasty." you said as you told a bit.

"(Y/N)," Bill said. "Fine, let's make a deal."

"I think I should be the one making deals." you said as you looked at your body in the mirror. You turned around to face Bill. "I'm the demon here after all." you said as you grinned.

"Fine, what's your deal?" Bill said as he crossed your hands.

"How about none." you said after you thought for a moment. "Think about it, I have your body and your powers why would I want to give that up?"

"Because, the longer you stay in my body the more you'll change!" Bill shouted.

"What do you mean by that Bill?" Dipper asked in Mabel's body.

"She'll be more and more evil, more dark. She wouldn't be able to handle my dark side." Bill explained.

"I'm pretty sure you're saying all this so you'll get me out of your body." you said as you looked at 'your' gloved hand. "And I'm not buying it. Sorry, but I have places to be and people to see. Remember. Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!" with that you disappeared from their eyes.

You teleported yourself to your treehouse and sat on the roof, looking at the trees and the sky. "What a lovely day... a perfect day to do some chaos..." you though as a grin appeared on your face.

You floated around the forest looking for things or creatures to mess with, "Wait, the colours are still here." you were grinning ear to ear. "That means I'm stronger than the so-called all powerful Bill Cipher!"

Your laughter was loud and demonic, the bird even flew away. "Yes! Fear me! Weak creatures of Earth! Your new empress has arrived."

You then thought about the twins and Bill, "I wonder what they are doing now." you said and made a mirror appear out of thin air. "Show me the Pine twins, Dipper and Mabel Pines."

Your reflection in the appear started getting foggy then it changed to the twin's room, Dipper and Mabel are sitting on the sides of their beds and Bill who is still in your body is sitting on the nightstand.

"What are we going to do Dipper?" Mabel screamed.

"So they changed back into their bodies..." you thought as you continued to watch them.

"I don't know," Dipper signed and turned to Bill. "Bill, (Y/N) is in your body. You must know of something."

"I told you I don't Pine Tree!" Bill shouted in anger, if he still has his body, he would be on fire now. "I only know that the more time we waste thinking of a plan, the darker she gets."

"What have to think of something! (Y/N) is our friend and we can't just give up on her!" Mabel shouted.

Friend. This word rang in your head, repeatingly. "I'm still her friend? Even after what I've become?" you looked at the mirror, your hand touching the flat surface. "Dipper...Mabel..."

However that thought was quickly pushed to the back of your mind, "Friends? Ha! I don't need any friends! They would just slow me down! The only thing I need are prawns!"

You floated around the forest aimlessly and played with (fire colour) fire on your hand, you had nothing to do. "How does Bill live with this? His life is so boring..."

"I guess I could go annoy Pine Tree and Shooting Star." with that thought you teleported yourself to the shack, the twins' room. You saw no one there. "Pine Tree! Shooting Star! Where are you?"

Author's Note: Oh no! (Y/N) is turning evil, well not evil evil, more like Bill!

Bill: And isn't that great! I'm a great demon you know!

Me: Ya ya ya... Whatever. Sorry but there is not going to have a continuation, I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Vote and Comment!

Bill: THIS IS A MUST VOTE CHAPTER! DO SO OR I'LL END YOU!!!!!!!

Me: You heard the demon.