Going Back To School As If Nothing Happened

Chapter 4-

**Tamara’s POV**

“Ready?” I asked Cindy.

She smiled and said, “If you are, then yea”.

“Okay, let’s go” I said, but before I got out I remembered.

“Oh crap hold on don’t get out” I said.

“Why?” She asked sitting back down.

I got out my phone and sent the picture to all of my contacts that were at least half of the school. “I sent you a picture and you send it to all of your contacts” I told her.

Not even 30 seconds passed and she got the picture. She was cracking up and passed it around. Now it was our time to get out.

“Let’s go” I said.

We got out and everyone didn’t notice us. They were too busy cracking up at the picture of Ciara kissing the toilet. Haha. Even Cindy and I started laughing. I saw we had five minutes till the bell. Ugh. I so not feel like going to class today.

“You don’t want to go to class huh?” Cindy asked.

“No, ew” I said.

“We have to! New looks” She said.

I smiled and nodded. In that the bell rang. “See you at lunch” I said. She nodded and but walked with me anyways.

We walked into school and that’s when everyone noticed us. I heard gasps, wow’s, whistles. A mixture of everything.

We were popular in this school, but not because we were skanks. I was known like the trouble maker and the one who beats up people and well, because I was dating Tom. And Cindy because she was with me but also because she turned down the biggest player in school.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and looked up to see Bryan. “Whoa, my girlfriend looks awesome today” He smiled.

“Ha- real funny, get a real girlfriend” I joked.

“Hey, you’re breaking up with me?” He pouted.

“Yes!” I said, and he waved me off and went into the bathroom. So dramatic, jeez.

“See you at lunch Tam” I heard Cindy next to me.

“Alright” I said hugging her.

I got into class and saw we still had two minutes but went in regardless. The teacher Mr. Pranks. Yeah, who would use that as a last name. Looked at me and I saw he was like eating me with his eyes. Disgusting. School needs to get new staff.

“Good morning Mr. Pranks” I said, going over to the back where my seat was.

“Good morning Tamara” He responded. I kept myself from rolling my eyes. I hate when old dudes do that, especially in a school. Gross.

Finally the bell rang and everybody took their seats. Some boys drooling over me. I wasn’t that hot, like C’mon.

I sighed. Men.

The class passed in a blur and lunch came by fast. By that time the whole school had seen that picture but I hadn’t seen either Ciara or Tom for that matter.

I took my usual seat at our table. Cindy was already there sitting with some boy. Wait, he’s the schools most noisy kid.

I sat down and he took his glasses off to take a good look at me. “Wow” He said. At this I did roll my eyes.  People were over reacting now. Like they have never seen someone change looks. Ugh.